X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[1.5.42] Some noticeable bugs so far

Just updated the game, here's some of the bugs I noticed so far:
    ​​​​​​
    1. Sometimes, tapping the Gate to Adventure in the Hometown needs to be tapped twice to enter, and when a level is finished, you also need to tap the Victory warp hole twice to exit the level.

2. Toons after casting an ability or after attacking an enemy has a "fighting stance" compared to previous versions that it only stands straight after attacking.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210331_165349.jpg
Views:	752
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	195193

Also, interacting to objects in the environment, such as touching quest items/objects, needs to be tapped twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
      Toons after casting an ability or after attacking an enemy has a "fighting stance" compared to previous versions that it only stands straight after attacking.
      Intended.

About the double-tapping, what device are you using. Also, does it happen all the time? Any Android accessibility feature enabled (e.g.: TalkBack)?

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Adrian (Developer) Happens almost every time in Windows 10 PC. It feels like the active tapping area is smaller than it used to be, sometimes it is in the center of the circle and other times it is near the base of the circle. I think players could adjust if it was consistently in the same place, but the variation in the sweet spot makes a second tap almost essential now.

• StGeorge688
        StGeorge688 commented
        Editing a comment
        Turned off all features. Just to remind you that I have reset my tablet in February, so not likely to be a conflict with any other app as I have only reinstalled a few app that I have used for years.

After reading that this is happening on WIN 10, I guess this next part does not matter but I will leave it in anyways.

I had a problem with my phone a few years ago and I finally traced it down to the fact that only was found in the SAMSUNG J3 with NAUGHT and you upgraded to ORIO on FIDO, and you lived in CANADA. That took me 6 months of web and forum searching Once I ROOTED the phone and put on any other countries Android version I had no problem. I just thought of this now as I am considering to ROOT my tablet.

Device Samsung A8 tablet
        Android Ver 10
        One UI 2.1
        Carrier Fido
        Country Cannada
        Last edited by StGeorge688; 04-16-2021, 03:50 PM.

• Fish knife
        Fish knife commented
        Editing a comment
        Adrian (Developer) any news on if or when you intend to fix this issue?

Window 10, ethernet stable connection.
      Just launched the update and now I find that there is no connection to the server in the arena or saving in game, added to this not running on my android nexus 7
      looks pretty but at if thsi is the sacrifice, no thank you.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        This can happen on occasion. Close the game and relaunch it to fix it.

Samsung 8A Requiring Double Tap. Portal, Stash, Salvage, Armory, any thing you have to be close by to use. BUT NOT THE FRIENDS BOARD. But thank you for allowing me to exit it when you do not have internet. Nice graphics but the Scatter +2 IS STILL NOT FIXED. Almost 4 months now. Auto Resume attack has also changed. You can tap right next to a group and you will not attack unless (You guessed it) tap again all the while you are being attacked, panic and find your self in the middle of a mob and DEAD.
      This game is getting more and more frustrating. Well I am going to have lots of free time as I am just going for the daily quests and daily rewards until issues are sorted out AND THE SCATTER SHOT FIXED!!!!
      Now what do we do with are Glories. Maybe they could have been used to open a save slot in the Armory. Or something.

Michael Garrison
      Michaelgarrison688@gmail.com
      StGeorge688

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Did the scatter shot issue just reappear in 1.5.42?

• StGeorge688
        StGeorge688 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just checked. Not fixed. I do not think it was ever fixed to my knowledge.

• Dudeface
        Dudeface commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 to Auto Resume attack. In conjunction with need to double tap to initiate it makes higher level gameplay almost impossible since you never know when your character will decide to just stand there in the heat of battle and get DEAD.

The new version has become rather clunky for me. It was not the case right away when i downloaded the new version but, has developed over time...

Load times are a lot longer now. Lengthy pauses happen when opening various menus, etc. Game is freezing when there is alot going on on-screen... tried tweaking different settings to improve performance. Thing is, i have been playing for almost a year with basically the same settings and have never had an issue until now

Comment

Really hope the broken portal (win10) issue will be resolved. I could swear it's getting worse. You have to click 3-4-5 times (only a very small spot seems to register), sometimes just abandonning the level is faster.
        Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 05-12-2021, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• StGeorge688
          StGeorge688 commented
          Editing a comment
          On Android this is also a problem. I use the exit key "<". This also solves the problem of the Portal opening but can not use it during battle message.
      Working...
      X