Time moves on, this game not so much.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time moves on, this game not so much.

So I thought I would open this thread again. Why is that that the Leaderboards still do not load? This has been going on for some years now. Also Arena is still functioning at 4FPS and as such is unplayable. This has been months and months.

I think that leaderboard was down because they reset it. My BHneed to rank again he loose her trial time. And ivecheck top leaderboard8n bh and with my old record of trial 143 i m gonna be in 4 place. Haha

Comment

I've noticed very little lag or glitches playing mobile only but I play on a galaxy s21 with wifi or 5g so maybe it's your phone or connection?

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Phone is a Samsung S20 5G. Connection is 100 Mbps, only happened due to an update some time ago. Makes Arena impossible to play, no great loss, just frustrating to watch the FPS drop to practically zero.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        The devs think they know what's causing it and they are actively working on a fix.

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for the swift response, hopefully it will be remedied in the not too distant future.

Its also soon the anniversary of the stormcaller set release and it still 1fps or a crash when attacking a large group of monsters. People actually paid real money to get the set, best buy of 2020

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I have had all the living weapons and spent a small fortune on this game, so I feel the pain of many many people. Worst of all, I now have the stash space to store all the living items I actually paid cash for and sadly, I had to get rid of them for much needed space. Now I know they offer no real boost or use what so ever, however, would be nice from a nostalgia and hard cash front.

• Heikki Gross
        Heikki Gross commented
        Editing a comment
        I managed to pull 0 FPS today with it for 25 sec. Check @ 2:47 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epWwoAM3r-c&t=197s
    Working...
    X