Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combat movement bugs and daily mission

Hello.
    I would like to report some bugs regarding the combat movement of Bounty Hunter and Mage classes.

For bounty hunter i saw that while attacking the character often turns around, not facing the enemy when shooting.

For mages, when shooting magic projectile (normal attacks) the character points the staff towards the enemy, but the magic bolt looks like it comes from the lowered offhand, not from the pointed staff/main hand weapon.

Also, i dont get daily missions. I have 3 characters and i got only 1 daily mission. Did something change? Some time ago, you had daily missions on all characters.

Looking forward for your reply.

There were recent changes in the hero models and their stance when moving and attacking, and some already reported them.
    Regarding the daily quests, since Act 4 was added, you must finish first the story mode quests until the end before you receive 5 daily quests. Everytime you finish quests in a whole act, you'll get a daily quest, and if you finish the story mode quests in Act 4, you'll have 5. The amount of unlocked hero slot isn't necessary anymore, but if you have a hero completed the story mode quests and finish the daily quests in a certain day with it, you can claim those in your other heroes even it didn't finish the story yet. Still, 5 daily quests are once per account.
    Last edited by Benedicto; 05-06-2021, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Thank you very much. Greatly apreciated

Comment

Working...
      X