Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arc Lightning Range

Is this a new or old glitch?

When auto-attacking with AL, the toon has a tendency to advance and stop just outside range. . . which causes problems in some battles.
    Theoretical Modding
    (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

I noticed it too and was under the impression that AL range was nerfed. Makes you loose 1sec everytime when aggroing mobs.

Comment

I was also about to report this, I was only the one that adjusts and move closer to the target but it was annoying especially last ANBs

Comment

Just a headsup in case you need a pic...

Click image for larger version  Name:	SharedScreenshot.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.3 KB ID:	196911

As you can see they don't even bother looking at me while attacked. Most of the time it's my companions (removed for the test) who will caught their attention by going hand to hand with them.
        When you start attacking a mob that is out of reach with AL your character will move to a spot where the attack should hit him. However don't seem to work everytime.
        Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 05-09-2021, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Hi, i've been using the lightning spell with my mage and when i try to attack somebody whos far away for the spell reach my mage runs to the target, but starts attacking when the reach of the lightning spell is yet too far, so the spell never reaches the target unless i run manually near the target, i would like lightning spell has more reach or my mage runs automatically to the correct reach.
          Also, another problem with the spell is that you cant use it in small places bc it crashes aganst walls and never reach the target either, and it doesnt happens with other spells.

Comment

Known issue....see

Is this a new or old glitch? When auto-attacking with AL, the toon has a tendency to advance and stop just outside range. . . which causes problems in some battles.

Comment

Working...
            X