Mage Immolate Game Play Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mage Immolate Game Play Bug

The description for level 10 of Immolate says it covers a wider area. However, my experience is that if you cast it on a group of mobs, every group in every direction anywhere near the mage come running. I can start a level 92 trial, cast immolate on the mobs to the bottom right on my screen and the groups straight ahead, to the bottom left and to my left and right all come at me. I don't think immolate is supposed to do this.

As Tin Man pointed out what you are describing looks like the shatter effect from GMC/Regalia. Your Immolate only triggers it.

If you cast Frost Nova while Frosbolt is equipped , it will trigger Northern Wind...resulting in all enemies (as far as you can see and above) counts as frozen.
    When you cast Immolate while Northern Wind is up the shatter effect will kick in.
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 06-03-2021, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Thank you for shedding light on this.
      Guess we never noticed it because most people (if not all) uses Frostbolt with Frost Nova to get that 100% chance for Northern Wind.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GMC.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	197824
      Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 06-03-2021, 07:27 PM. Reason: Re uploaded attachment

Comment

Working...
      X