Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serious flaw in Event Notifications?

Hi,

I couldn't find anything via Search, so maybe it's just my device?
    Galaxy S9, Android 8.1.

Last night I had my XP farmer do some TL105 runs.
    This morning, while starting Eternium for the Daily Quests, I noticed an unusually full Inbox, ... which mysteriously told me four times "Congratulations! You have completed an Event Milestone" - TLs 20, 40, 80, 100.
    While using today's Misty Island key, the mystery was explained: "You have reached Season Level 2".
    So, I openened the Main Menu, looked at the News - and there it was - Season Summer 2021 (with the info about clearing the LB at the end of April.)

This is at least the second time this has happened: when I thought that the ANB Silver which just ended might have started, I ran Eternium - no notification, so I quit. Thinking that I might have checked an hour too early, I ran Eternium again later that night - no notification.
    On Saturday, when I ran the app for the Daily Quests, there it was: "ANB Silver...."

-------------------------------------------------------

Additionally, counting for the current Season seems to be flawed:
    whereas I was told that I had cleared TLs 20, 40, 80, 100, the counter for "clear 100 TLs" still shows "0/100".

There appears to be a delay between the first startup of the game and any new notifications that is retrieved - the simplest way so far that I can see is to actually select a char and open up the Abilities page, this triggers some sort of "device <-> server" check, which would then pull down whatever new event notification is available...

The Trials milestone rewards have been like that for however long the seasons have been around, you're rewarded according to your highest achieved Trial ever - not just what have been down for the current season... rewards aren't all that special, so meh...
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
    X