Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockDoc
    replied
    Still have at least one shut down during startup every time I start game. Yesterday I was in midst of fighting mobs on T70, about 2 min into trial and it shut down. Lost time from event timer and got nothing else! PO'd to say the least.

Leave a comment:

• Peter Clough
    commented on 's reply
    I know that is hilariously bad...

• ZackerySmith
    replied
    I was still not able to upgrade as of about an hour ago. However, using the link provided by Tin Man I was able to upgrade.

Much thanks.

Leave a comment:

• BarinaSid
    commented on 's reply
    Strange that it doesn't work for you. The Microsoft Store immediately started the game update on request yesterday. (Win10.)

• Grand_Wazoo
    replied
    I was able to update to 1.5.49 through Microsoft Store yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    I checked multiple times yesterday and uninstalled and reinstalled game from Windows store and it never updated. Thank you Tin Man for making the files for new version available.

Leave a comment:

• ZackerySmith
    replied
    Hmm... I am not seeing any update available. Are you using the Steam version or the Windows Store version?

Leave a comment:

• BarinaSid
    replied
    Everything nice again! 1000THX to the team! Can we have a say next time BEFORE such changes go online? (Beta test or similar?)
    Last edited by BarinaSid; 07-02-2021, 11:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    replied
    FYI, they just posted a new game update 1.5.49 that corrects the UI and thus far has proven to be more stable.

Leave a comment:

• Su Kal
    replied
    Originally posted by ZackerySmith View Post
    I am also finding that this new version is VERY unstable. It crashes 2 out of 3 times on startup and does not seem to run for more than an hour or so without crashing. At one point, the crashes seemed to cause some other problem and I was unable to start the game at all. It always gave me an 'corrupt file' error on startup. I was able to get it working again by uninstalling and reinstalling but that is clearly not very optimal.
    I am having exact same issue, but I did not try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Leave a comment:

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah will probably be force to update before Gold. No clue if it's gonna start this friday. With all the issues I wouldn't be surprise if it's delayed.
    Received medals from last season (was afraid they would not come with an older game version).

• papa jim
    commented on 's reply
    I updated when they first released .48, who knows if you will be able to participate in anb or anything else without updating and, regardless of the poorly designed ui we need to know if the release is stable. Unfortunately we seem to have a lot more crashes with .48 so will gold start htis friday?

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    Finally updated to .48? I am still on 1.5.45.

• papa jim
    replied
    couple of crashes today while running story mode, this also seems to be the error reported while starting the app
    Faulting application name: Marmalade.App.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5863d305
    Faulting module name: Eternium.s86, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60d5dd47
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x001787ef
    Faulting process id: 0xe28
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d76dcd422fd680
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\MakingFunInc.MageandMinions_1.5. 48.1_x86__9zmfew2yj4s18\Marmalade.App.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\MakingFunInc.MageandMinions_1.5. 48.1_x86__9zmfew2yj4s18\Eternium.s86
    Report Id: 425939d9-37b7-46e7-b83f-74c412653fe5
    Faulting package full name: MakingFunInc.MageandMinions_1.5.48.1_x86__9zmfew2y j4s18
    Faulting package-relative application ID: App

Leave a comment:

• ZackerySmith
    replied
    I am also finding that this new version is VERY unstable. It crashes 2 out of 3 times on startup and does not seem to run for more than an hour or so without crashing. At one point, the crashes seemed to cause some other problem and I was unable to start the game at all. It always gave me an 'corrupt file' error on startup. I was able to get it working again by uninstalling and reinstalling but that is clearly not very optimal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X