Armor seller keep money don't give item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armor seller keep money don't give item

I buy two belts, with same attributes like twins, the money charge but only one belt comes to my stash, and Disappear from the store.
    Attached Files

Why did you bought two belt with same atribute?

Comment

• Teebs
      Teebs commented
      Editing a comment
      This is your question to someone buying something from Gornathan with Gems?

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw a blue belt in his inventory so i though he buy it with gold not gem. I dont think its better to buy with gold but better then spend gem haha

Just a tip. Don't buy anything from Gornathan. He sells counterfeit ...
    Just wait for loot.

Comment

• Shado hunter
      Shado hunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes wen I'm gold crafting after every pass act I look for item who have fire and power essences or both of each. Expensive... Yes of course, but it's a quick way to save a big stash of those essences. And only on the case I win 80,000 or closest each run.

Shado hunter aren't there much cheaper ways to obtain essences? Like from crafting/salvaging equipment?

Comment

Originally posted by martosss View Post
      Shado hunter aren't there much cheaper ways to obtain essences? Like from crafting/salvaging equipment?
      if one is attempting to stockpile a certain essence, crafting and then salvaging gear actually depletes your stores rather than increasing it, so maybe not so much... just a thought
      ZOCU NIWI SULA 0935

Just trying to get my daily CRIT fix...

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes and no, it's a bit of an interesting one since under certain circumstances you can get back more materials in salvaging items that you just crafted. Firstly you'll need Crafting Mastery level 10 to unlock the Scrapper perk which gives a chance of receiving double salvage resources. Then if you craft level 6 uncommon items (using 1 silk / leather / iron and 2 lesser essences) then salvaging will give back double the silk / leather / iron but give a small loss of lesser essences. Then again crafting level 14 uncommon gear and doing a salvage will result in getting back more lesser essences with a small loss of silk / iron / leather. Higher level or quality gear will result in an overall loss of all materials. Oh, and none of that holds true in ANB events since you can't salvage crafted gear in those events. Clear as mud!!

• martosss
        martosss commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, exactly what Wispy said, in fact, you can also use level 14 green common gear, which costs more, but also gives more crafting XP and more essences back. In general you can produce around 1 lesser essence per item crafted that way if you have your crafting mastery at level 50, which is a pretty "cheap" way to generate essences(compared to the shop prices). Sadly it's way too slow compared to farming trials and salvaging equipment, so I still wouldn't recommend it.
    Working...
    X