Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarnivorousDeathParrot.2
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. Had to try several times before getting a proper location. Always that map.

• notodog
    replied
    anyone else that stucks here and cant play this field? last 10 days cant find a way to get out and always spawns me there each time i restart ..

Leave a comment:

• gravano
    replied
    Once while playing story mode on the Scent of Home level I was walking up a ramp when my character slipped down into the below trees, becoming stuck. Also, while playing a trial level as BH, as I ran around my enemies for the 52nd time, approximately, I somehow entered the nearby treeline and happily waited for a barrage of missiles to end my life.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    The number of stars doesn't matter, since that's how many times you have actually finished the level... The random start is based purely on how many times you started the level (doesn't matter if you finished it or abandoned) and for any difficulties too - if you started 20 times on Normal, your first run on Heroic will be randomised, if your char is at level 70 already.

Leave a comment:

• Jude Smith
    replied
    I found it doesn't only happen after 20 times. I was trying to get 5 stars on all levels for the gems but gave up on one of Act 2 levels. It only had one star from my first story run through from probably years ago and I got spawned out of bounds 5 times in a row so gave up on it. I also find that the newly refreshed levels are too crowded with scenery and find it hard to see where I'm supposed to go. Might just be my aging eyes though.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Luckily, the current "randomise starting location" code only kicks in when you have started the more than 20 times and your char is at level 70 - it would only affect the event char for your farming map... but yeah, the whole randomise start need revisiting...

Leave a comment:

• StGeorge688
    replied

This is happening in the new 2nd world levels. When the number of times that you start a level exceed the number when you do not start at the beginning, I am often starting out of boundary and can not do anything but abort.
    At 30 seconds penalty, this is not acceptable in the events! Thankfully it happened to me with a non-event character.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2021-09-25_223335.png
Views:	914
Size:	296.0 KB
ID:	203689

Michael Garrison
    StGeorge688
    MichaelGarrison688@gmail.com​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Just keep trying. Eventually, you'll spawn inside the playable area. These map/clipping issues will be resolved soon.

Leave a comment:

• Timc
    started a topic Stuck outside of Act 2 maps

Stuck outside of Act 2 maps

Every time I try to play stones and bones it generates me outside of the arena and there is no path into the arena.
    please fix!

Working...
X