Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season issue *gems and gold bank were given*?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season issue *gems and gold bank were given*?

Travis

My entire gold (10M) and gems (10k) from season (fall 2021) bank were just sent to my in game mail (regular heroes) as if the season was over. Season show 5 days left!? My season pass got reset I am able to purchase the season pass that I already bought and fulfilled...again!!? See below.

What is up?

Click image for larger version  Name:	season1.jpg Views:	21 Size:	8.1 KB ID:	205526

Click image for larger version  Name:	season.jpg Views:	0 Size:	155.9 KB ID:	205516Click image for larger version  Name:	season2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	123.9 KB ID:	205517

I was also able to claim some rewards from that season again. Something is not right.
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 11-03-2021, 11:22 PM.

Shame I've not got them, did you update to the latest version?
    I'm so gem poor lol.

Comment

• laffcarl
      laffcarl commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm it's tempting to try, I was avoiding it till after season like a lot of folks.

• laffcarl
      laffcarl commented
      Editing a comment
      Having to re-join the Beta testing group will let you know...

• laffcarl
      laffcarl commented
      Editing a comment
      All updated but nothing here, still gem poor, maybe its a PC thing?

Free stuff for you AnB character then. Win win.

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
      Grand_Wazoo commented
      Editing a comment
      I figured it would be better to report it. Don't want my account getting flag by the cheat detection or whatever it's called .
      Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 11-03-2021, 11:31 PM.

Season pass that has been reset before the end of the season is not considered cheat/manipulation. You can even receive the gold to your ANB hero without getting penalized and removed from the final LB. Happened twice few seasons ago. Bought again since there's still 40+ days left.

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
      Grand_Wazoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the headsup. If I go far enough in the season milestones (to let say that legendary crafter's crate at lvl 19) I might consider buying the pass again...

Mine shows as having gotten it but I didn’t. Will it arrive after season is over?

Comment

This only happened to players who were offline when the Season was extended. To avoid this in the future, a server call will be required to collect your rewards when a Season ends. What do you affected players see when you look at the Season LB? Were you reset on the LB? Are you able to post new scores?

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
        Grand_Wazoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Just checked and nothing changed. Leaderboards are not affected. I am also able to post new scores.
        Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 11-04-2021, 08:00 PM.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        That's good news. Thanks for the info.
    Working...
    X