Avatar can't move during ANB trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avatar can't move during ANB trials

My last TL 105 run, my avatar literally could not move. The only way I was able to finish it was by jumping from mob to mob. Charge didn't move me around either. All it did was strike the area I drew the sign in, but my character stayed put like it was glued to the ground.

Had the same issue today but on PC. Exit trial (with time penalty) and restarted. Next one was ok.

There is an old bug on PC when you're clicking your mouse buttons too fast (left and right) that freezes your character in place.
    Obviously not your issue as you are playing on mobile.

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      I probably should have exited too, but I finished the trial instead.

I had this happen a few times as well (PC) on 105. Perhaps it is happening on 105 because of the repetitive running during XP farming.

Like Wazoo - because I am running booster, I just exit out and take the event time penalty (which doesn't penalize my booster thankfully!)

Comment

portal doesn't work? supposed to be no penalty for that

Comment

• Kristoff
        Kristoff commented
        Editing a comment
        The portal works, but I just couldn't reach it. Had to leap into it, but I chose to finish the level too.

• Teebs
        Teebs commented
        Editing a comment
        Kristoff ,

Leaping into a portal! That right there should be some bonus points!

• Kristoff
        Kristoff commented
        Editing a comment
        Teebs LOL! Maybe we should mention that to Travis.

Happened to me as well. Snow map. Either TL95 or 100 or possibly 105. Either way it was one which I had been running repeatedly. Took the time penalty and exited.

Comment

I had it this AnB as well for the first time, with up to date iOS app. Was trial 95 iirc, but I ran that one a lot and it only went wrong once. For some reason the jump skill allowed me to still move, but running didn’t work.
        mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

Just happened to me on TL105. After reading earlier posts I just kept Leaping across the map. I could even Leap across voids while continuing to fight the mobs as shown in this screen shot. The jump landed us in mid-air but fighting continued. It took me a little longer to clear trial but was doable. However, if it had happened to either a mage or BH the trial would have had to be restarted at beginning since Leap is only ability that allows movement from one of those stuck places.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (177).png
Views:	200
Size:	227.3 KB
ID:	206735

Comment

• Kristoff
            Kristoff commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah! Fun, huh?
        Working...
        X