Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warrior gets stuck after using charge ability.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrior gets stuck after using charge ability.

It never used to happen to me before, but now when I use charge, my warrior often gets stuck in the spot where I targeted the ability and won't move. I usually have to use leap to get them out of there and moving again.

It doesn't always involve an obstacle. It can also happen on open ground.

Are you seeing this happen on Act 2 maps, Trials, or both?

Comment

Travis | Support Mgr. Finally remembered to take a screenshot when I got stuck again after using charge.

As you can see, I used charge, reached the target point, then I'm surrounded by the luminous white cloud from the charge ability, but the character doesn't respond to movement taps. I usually need to activate leap to get them to move around again.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Travis! So there aren't any permanent fixes for it since it's a problem with Android?

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a problem with the game engine, not Android, which means that you'll see this on any platform until it gets fixed on our end.

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, my bad. Android was always using food names like "marshmallow" or "lollipop" so I got confused and thought that "Marmalade" was the Android build.

Happy New Year!

I always encounter this problem with my gem farmer warrior in story mode, I also just cast leap to move the toon if it stucks.

Comment

Working...
    X