Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abilities requiring multiple casts before executing in Arena.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abilities requiring multiple casts before executing in Arena.

My FIRST ability cast of the battle often does not execute. If it's the global cooldown, as some have suggested, then it needs to be either adjusted or removed.

I know it registered because I see the symbol and the name of the ability, but nothing happens. It usually activates after the THIRD try.

Please fix this, as I've lost so many battles I could have won, and it's getting really annoying and frustrating.

Even not in the arena, it happens also in trials and story mode. I already have a list of these abilities that always require second or even third cast (drawing the symbol): these are Shockwave, Blink, Magnetic Trap and Frozen Trap, which has similarities where they are all multiple charges, even if you have full charge it doesn't activate when you draw the symbol that I adjust to the situation to draw it twice or thrice before it works. I have reported this many times years ago but never fixed.
    Last edited by Benedicto; 12-17-2021, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I never made the connection about it happening to abilities with multiple casts or charges.

Yes, Frozen Trap and Blink don't always work right for me.

• Benedicto
      Benedicto commented
      Editing a comment
      This problem affected my trial progress, when the warrior meta was the shockwave build I can't even execute my runs well that is very frustrating when you know the problem is not yours.

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm currently testing a shockwave-based build. Maybe that's part of the reason it feels a bit weak sometimes.

For BH, it seems like Heatseekers is the most unreliable cast for me. I often have to cast it twice, and it often deploys late.

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Charge and leap are also often delayed with my warrior. It's cost me quite a few boss kills because I end up missing the ToS proc.

And in the Arena, late ability deployment when you're fighting someone who's just as, if not faster than you, usually means you lose.

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      I should have added that like Benedicto this happens to me during regular game play.

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, same here. Story, trials, Arena... pretty much everywhere.

But it hurts the most in Arena because you can just insta-resurrect in story and trials.
      Last edited by Kristoff; 12-18-2021, 06:06 PM.
Working...
X