Smokescreen issues in Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smokescreen issues in Arena

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when the AI uses smokescreen, my character is stunned for the duration of the ability effect as the AI hits me with impunity.

When I use smokescreen, I usually get a few different results. One is that the enemy simply runs away and returns to attack me later, or if I attack them as they're running away, they immediately come back to attack me.

Second result is that the enemy is stunned, but the moment that I attack them, they are able to attack me.

Or they crouch in the stunned position, but are able to glide around the map, sliding through traps without triggering them, just as if they weren't there.

Is this meant to be an advantage given to the AI, or is the effect of smokescreen improperly coded in the Arena?

Originally posted by Kristoff View Post
    Is this meant to be an advantage given to the AI, or is the effect of smokescreen improperly coded in the Arena?
    Door #1.

That said, the team plans to balance the Arena and fix the crashes and reset everyone's rank before adding any sort of rewards associated with your rank. Until then, wins and losses are a bit arbitrary.

Comment

• Kristoff
      Kristoff commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok. Thanks, Travis!
Working...
X