Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alsorna
    replied
    It happened to me again: TL 141 (record!) Finished, 140 is displayed. Five unsuccessful attempts to reach TL 142 by the end of the game. I'm still on the list at 140, of course. Frustrating finale of a beautiful ANB ...

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    2nd this: if it "didn't count" why do you need to beat it to get posted?

• LodWig
    replied
    And this is what is wrong and has been wrong for such a long time. That a score is not submitted because of failure to respond in time to a heartbeat is perfectly understandable as a cheat countermeasure. That a score not submitted have to be beaten for a new one to have a chance at being submitted is not. Any score better than the last successfully submitted should be eligible for an attempt at submission. This is at best a bug, at worse a bad design, that should have been corrected for years.
    Last edited by LodWig; 01-03-2022, 10:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    This is caused by the same thing it's always been caused by - network instability. In order to prevent exploitation, any network hiccup (no matter how brief) resulting in packet loss will prevent the score from being submitted to the LB. In order to post your score, you'll have to complete Trial 149 with a better time or complete a higher Trial.

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousDeathParrot.2
    started a topic ANB Progress Saving Erratically

ANB Progress Saving Erratically

This is is happening again, e.g. I've just beat TL 149 and gained access to TL 150, but for the leaderboards I'm still at TL 148.
Working...
X