Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do they manage to have both nature damage and physical damage

How do they manage to have both nature damage and physical damage

You start crafting, select 'legendary', pick say ' physical' as your 4th stat, reduce to epic, pick natural as 3rd, go back to legendary and have both.

Now that you know, it is up to you whether to use it. It was directly confirmed that it's ok to use it, but the items will likely be removed once the bug is fixed.

Tazz up there is me, so far I haven't improved my last ANBs' fastest 105 clears, but on average I think I save 1-2 seconds at 105.

Btw this is common knowledge - it was discussed here in the forum, discord, the fb group, and apparently in the Korean group - so it's not like anyone is using it sneakily like it was the case before this anb
    Last edited by bojck; 01-17-2022, 01:01 PM.
    Mage: Anba
    Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

This is still an irritating issue that should have been fixed by the devs at the get-go. Instead, it just festers. I just don't get it.
      “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese proverb

Comment

I'm sure it's been discussed somewhere, but I'm far too lazy to search it, so I'm just gonna ask. I've seen some people with 2 types of the special damages on bracers, belt, etc. for example fire damage and physical damage. I assumed it was from reforging to get the second, but it doesn't seem to appear on the reforge list..soooo.. how..?
        QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
        Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

• Skyla
          Skyla commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Travis, I had a feeling you'd move it lol
      Working...
      X