Mage also gets stuck at beginning of Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mage also gets stuck at beginning of Trials

Game version: __ 1.5.57 (never saw this before)
    Windows/IOS/Android + version: __Android 8.1
    Device Model (EX: Apple iPhone7) : __Samsung Galaxy S9
    Map or Trial (EX: Trial Level 92): __ TL105
    Player Type (EX: Mage): __ Mage

Player Gear: __ ELR/GMC
    Abilities: __ see screenshot
    Reproducible: __ 2/5

Current situation (bug):

Three times so far with 1.5.57 my Mage could not move at all - except for a tiny distance when I opened a Gate so close to it that it could enter and return; in the current screenshot it started at the edge of the map, three gates got it to the screenshot position.
    Additionally, I triggered Immolate on top of the minion to the right; this caused it to shuffle its feet, but also to stay in place.

Addendum: I only just noticed - on the screenshot I can't see the three companions anywhere.

Expected situation (working):

No more sticky beginnings.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220318-205940_Eternium.png Views:	0 Size:	209.5 KB ID:	210586Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220318-205834_Eternium.png Views:	0 Size:	203.7 KB ID:	210585
    Last edited by Medamanaman; 03-18-2022, 08:29 PM. Reason: Additional info

This happens often on my mage and bounty hunter also. I use my warrior for dailies because he has leap and can jump out from getting stuck in environmental geometry. Last VU they implemented random start positions which often put the player off the path into areas where I'm guessing path finding doesn't work making the player get stuck. The other problem with this is that it makes the mobs disappear in the start position. Doing dailies it makes the gate triggering robots in act two disappear so leaping over with a warrior is the only option and I usually do Markus village for the merlok daily but depending on where the start position is I now have to reset it a third time because there aren't enough mobs to do it in two. Imo it probably looked like a fun idea on paper but a little more R&D should have been done before going live with it....

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Random starts have been in place since I started years ago. The random starts for each story level kick in after once you start that story level the 21+ time and your hero is level 70.

The random starts started causing all kind of havoc when they switched to the current Daily Quests for the reasons including those that you have mentioned. They had finally cleared up, almost, all the issue with the random starts and they turn around and introduce the new Act II. The new Act II is all kinds of screwed up.

I also have facing the same problem how can I fix it? I am waiting for your reply and till then I am gonna search resumesplanet review. I want to make a resume for myself so that I can apply for a job. I am not so good at making a resume and that is why I want to hire a resume writer. Can anyone over here suggests me a good resume writer?
    Last edited by JerryMcClain; 12-01-2022, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no fix for this issue. It's something that needs to be fixed in the game code.

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Act II as a whole has all kinds of pitfalls like this. The revamped Act II was advertised as an update that did not require developer involvement as it was just graphics updates, I know my wording took liberties. The graphics update without any coding updates obviously caused rather annoying issues. Is a big reason why so many now avoid Act II like the plague unless they really have to go there.

There is a fix to the issue that was proposed by W.O.P.R.
Working...
X