Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glitch during (ANB/Android 8/Mage) upgrading to HL70

Hi,

in the current version for Android, which came out a few days ago, there seems to be a minor but annoying bug: every time I crafted new, higher level (blue) equipment, for the first piece the level was not updated.
    Example: old equipment HL15, new equipment HL30; the first piece crafted had Level 15, all subsequent ones had the correct level 30. Additional piece necessary.
    When the next update to level 45 was due, the first piece showed level 30, I had to manually set the level to 45.
    Same situation with the equipment upgrade to level 60.

Originally posted by Tin Man

If this is what you are seeing?
    Baffling!

Either (for whatever reason) before last Friday my installation has behaved differently from yours - or I have managed to be completely "blind", not noticing that at every step in ANB leading to HL70 there was one piece of equipment which I had to craft twice because the first one had the "old" level.

If this is not Dr. Alzheimer creeping up on me, I can say with certainty that in the first 30 minutes of ANB I have never selected the item level, because at every visit to Ingrid, when I selected the first new item, I had to switch from Legendary to Rare/blue, BUT the level of the item had already changed to the current Hero Level.

Comment

Working...
    X