Items changing or broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Items changing or broken

Has anyone else noticed any strange this happening to some of their items ?????
    I had a a highish level item that was a a set item (Adventurers Boots) in my stash that one day was suddenly ‘Broken’ and And reduced to level 3 and unusable .. ok I’d never used them, but I’d had them just in case … they’ve been ‘Broken’ now for a good few months …. photo attached

Also, today, one of my celestialed items which I’ve been using on my main character all of a sudden is no longer a Regalia mage item (arm guards)
    This is on my ‘mage’ account

KEPE WUMA TOXE 3576….. Warrior (2188),

WELE QEBU VUYO 4842….. Mage (2185),

WOQI ZOBA WUGA 9469….. BH (2227)

Game version ….. 1.5.89
    IOS version …… 15.4.1
    device model … iPad Air, 3rd generation

player gear …. mage gear and old warrior gear
    reproducable … no

Any ideas anyone ???? Click image for larger version  Name:	BC68893C-BBBF-46D1-BE28-28C38FD674EA.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.6 KB ID:	211027Click image for larger version  Name:	5A501106-5CAE-4B42-A6D5-6655A2346510.jpg Views:	0 Size:	124.1 KB ID:	211028

Has this happened to anyone else ??????

Lol, I don’t mind admitting that the celestialed item may have been incompetence on my part, but the broken item is something completely different altogether
    Last edited by Hairball; 04-10-2022, 04:46 PM.

I think this will have something to do with an update which "fixed" buggy items. You need to buy the new recipe from Liana (?) in order to be able to craft the replacement item

Comment

In fact, if I salvage the celestial item, do I get anything useful back apart from essences ???.
      anybody know ?

Comment

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        You should also receive 1 Celestial Essence (CE) as a distillation of your CT'd item. You'll want to stash this for future use since 3 CE's (ie. 3 separate salvages of CT'd items) AND some crafting costs will create 1 new Celestial Transform, which you can re-apply it to any of your gear in that toon's profile. So, in effect, 1 CE is similar to 1/3 of a CT.

Thank you very much WarriorSeven, that was very helpful

Comment

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        YW, @Hairball.

Say, just asking ... are you playing with 3 different profiles? If so, why (not that there's anything wrong with that)?

Hi WarriorSeven, yes I have three different profiles, or accounts …… each one concentrates on a different type of character

KEPE WUMA TOXE 3576….. Warrior (2193),

WELE QEBU VUYO 4842….. Mage (2198),

WOQI ZOBA WUGA 9469….. BH (2230)

I just find it easier to manage my space a bit better …. And I do like to have a bit of variety and do different armour sets / styles

Comment

• WarriorSeven
        WarriorSeven commented
        Editing a comment
        Interesting. Thanks for replying!

Feels like it is just an attempt to clean up the old Adventurer set, which has now been given a new designation based on hero class (e.g., for BH it was repurposed as Scout). I had long ago salvaged all of my old Adventurer gear to make room for new sets and trinkets.

Comment

• Hairball
        Hairball commented
        Editing a comment
        Ordinarily I might agree with you, but I’ve got some other Adventurer gear … and thats ok .. mind you it’s not as if I even use adventurers stuff anymore (or scout, or Scholar for that matter) … I guess I’m a bit of a hoarder, lol …. Maybe these boots just couldn't make the changeover …. These boots weren’t made for walking after all !
        Last edited by Hairball; 04-13-2022, 03:35 PM.
    Working...
    X