Stick of Truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stick of Truth

Opened a P-rare box and got this. What the heck?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220506-142520_68dbe00f0fcd6dfd7235a3c537a2baa1__01.jpg
Views:	606
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	211631
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Weird. Was it an old box?

Comment

• Arawn
      Arawn commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah mate. Came from this season.

As far as I can tell, the inputs are as follows: box was accessed through stash tab while interacting with Morgan; stat defaulted to Vitality as that was the stat used on previous box; and of course, box always defaults to Necklace.

I exited the process and followed the same steps and was able to recreate the result.

I didn't finish the craft for it though. I used the box for legitimate jewelry (didn't want to waste a box). Be interesting to see what would happen if someone finishes the process. What would it create?

Easter egg or bug?

Maybe it works like Wonder Woman's magic lasso?

Comment

Interesting. Tried it on Kindle Fire. Talk to Morgan, select 'Craft Jewelry', click on the Stash tab, select a 'Custom Rare Jewelry' box to open. In my case the Stick of Truth briefly flashes on screen and then is replaced by the correct rare jewellery selection page. That's with an old ANB or WS box though.

Comment

Could not replicate on Andriod, was happy to waste a box to try.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Does flash up briefly though like @wispy2.0 mentions. Does it will new and old boxes.

I am on version 1.5.89 on a Samsung Tab A (10 inch) running Android 11.
        I have a few jewelry boxes from the latest war chest - and they do not show the Stick of Truth. But from the last ANB Silver I have multiple boxes that show it, and all the boxes I got so far in Fall 2022 season all show the stick of truth. I just figured it was an inside joke (a South Park reference of some kind).

Comment

Working...
        X