Unable to Open Story Map 55 The Underworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Open Story Map 55 The Underworld

Game hangs then closes when trying to open story map 55. A few times yesterday, I got a memory error message, but lately system just crashes. I suppose I could play that map on mobile, but maybe there is a known fix. I thought it might be a problem with my network at work yesterday, but it is happening on my home network as well...

Click image for larger version  Name:	system.png Views:	0 Size:	18.5 KB ID:	211822
    Last edited by Ozymandius; 05-13-2022, 02:24 PM.

I ran a game reset and got the following error messages when trying to enter map 55.

Click image for larger version  Name:	error message.png Views:	0 Size:	147.8 KB ID:	211826
    When I clicked "Continue" button, I got a second error message:

Click image for larger version  Name:	error2.png Views:	0 Size:	123.0 KB ID:	211827

When I clicked the continue button, the game crashed and closes down.

I am not sure how to "increase icf setting" Please advise...

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
      I am not sure how to "increase icf setting" Please advise...
      This part of the error message is instructions for the devs (from Marmalade). If you haven't already, try resetting the game (to clear the app data), then uninstalling and restarting your PC before reinstalling.

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        OK, I did an uninstall/reinstall but I did not think to restart the computer to reset everything. I will give that a try...
    Working...
    X