Never receive quest to “Meet Ingrid” in ANB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never receive quest to “Meet Ingrid” in ANB

I have never received the Basic Resource Crate at the beginning of a ANB event, the one where you are directed by the huge blue prompts to open your inventory and told that is where you will find the crate. Travis has told me, and I have seen it posted in the forums, that we are losing it because we are accidentally opening it too soon. I have spent several ANBs since specifically looking for the crate and have never found it. After further research in the forums, I discovered a screenshot that showed someone receiving the crate as a reward for the quest “Meet Ingrid”. I never receive the “Meet Ingrid” quest. My first prompt from Ingrid is the “Learning to Craft Equipment” quest. I start the ANB by finishing Shores of Hope, meet Alarion, and then am directed to Ingrid to learn to craft equpment, and prompted to find and open the BRC. Travis, I never receive the crate because I never trigger the “Meet Ingrid” quest. The next Gold ANB starts in a few minutes so I will carefully document what I do up to the point where I am directed to learn to craft equipment and open the crate. But it seems that failing to trigger the “Meet Ingrid” quest has been the reason I never receive the crate. ANB starting now, good luck to all and have fun! Thanks for your help, Travis!

Didn’t take long to confirm this. I finished Shores of Hope, entered the victory portal, appeared in Home Town, and immediately received two quest messages: Meet Alarion, and Learn to Craft Equipment. After talking to Alarion and receiving his quest reward (Alarion’s Pistol), the big blue prompts appear to open my inventory and find the resource crate. I do so, and, as usual, no crate. So it appears not receiving the quest to Meet Ingrid is behind not getting the resource crate. Back to it, Tolimar lives again!

Comment

Working...
    X