Armory Cupboard Crash in ANB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armory Cupboard Crash in ANB

Changing gear in Armory leads to instant crash after "Ausrüsten/wear" and closing the armory window. Seems to happen in ANB only.
    One way to work around it is:
    "wear/change", then "save", then close the window - even if it crashes again, at least you will be wearing thebright clothes and will not have to change manually..
    this crash is observed on Android/tablet // just in case it happens to other players as well...
    Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
    [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Seems to happen if you currently have different companions than the ones you saved the gear with, or the same companion, but in a different slot.

Happens on windows Steam 1.5.95 for me.
    Also crashes on Android, but less often - There it seems to only crash when you equip a new companion, not just by moving the same companion to a different slot.
    Last edited by martosss; 02-22-2023, 01:19 AM.

Comment

I find the game has never been this crashy before...at least on my device changing gear in armory (saving first does not always work anymore), about every third or fourth on average and changing toons also, just a bit less frequent.... ? could this be an online\offline or info not loaded a 100% (pressing buttons too early) ?
      Do the changing toon crashes happen to others as well on a regulR basis ?
      Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
      [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        When was the last time you did a clean install? When crashes happen offline, it usually indicates a local issue (something with your device or files). Your device has plenty of RAM, so it's not that. It could be something as simple as a corrupted file. Try the following:
        1. Open your app manager and find Eternium.
        2. Force close the app.
        3. Clear the app data/cache.
        4. Uninstall the app.
        5. Restart your device.
        6. Make sure you have a stable network connection.
        7. Reinstall the app.
        8. Launch the game and login.
        9. Select the first level in Act 1, tap "play", then allow the updates to completely install before tapping "start".

It's important to follow those steps in order to ensure a clean install.

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you very much. I will try this in the near future.
        If not already, this step by step clean install procedure could be stickied somewhere for easy access.
        I know you keep repeating it to players in need...much appreciated

Cheers Travis

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        It's been stickied in Tech Support for over 7 years.
    Working...
    X