Essences lose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Essences lose

I was crafting a legendary weapon during the anb but when i craft it it has a long loading ( 3-4 sc ) then it said me that i have to be online to craft it, i closed the craft menu, i saw the "green light" on the top right meaning that i'm online so i re-open the forge and click for craft and it said me that there was a newer version of my account. After restarting the game, my essence for the craft was deducted but no weapon in the inventory... Not a big lose but still painfull

Originally posted by kraysus View Post
    I...i saw the "green light" on the top right meaning that i'm online...
    The colored dot does not indicate your connection to the server, but rather how long it's been since your profile was saved to the server. In other words, you can be offline (not connected to the server), but the dot will be green if your profile has been saved in the last 5 minutes. You can tap the dot to see the status.

What were you trying to craft (item name and attributes)?

Comment

The item was The cleaver legendary with xp crit damage haste and power if i remember well. Before the craft i did manually transmute greater water essence to greater fire essence, by manually i mean by opening in the forge the menu transmute - combine - essence.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the details. I'll add this info to the existing bug ticket. Unfortunately, I don't have a way to send the lost mats back to your event hero.
    Working...
    X