Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't see how many stars I've accumulated at Oasis, nor what my Run # is. Can we at least scroll left and right To see more of this planet and see the star and run counts of every level on Act 3? Thanks in advance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't see how many stars I've accumulated at Oasis, nor what my Run # is. Can we at least scroll left and right To see more of this planet and see the star and run counts of every level on Act 3? Thanks in advance.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3. Have you tested this game on that model of phone, Devs?

Anyways, I'd like to be able to zoom in and out, or at least scroll left and right so I can see everything that I'm supposed to. Thanks in advance.

Edit 1:

Game version: 1.5.89 (Tap "Menu" until the main screen loads and read the version number below the ETERNIUM title) Windows/IOS/Android + version: 12 Device Model (EX: Apple iPhone7) : Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
    Map or Trial (EX: Trial Level 92): Map 34 - Act 3, Oasis
    Player Type (EX: Mage): The guy with the dual guns. (IIRC, was it "bounty hunter?")
    Player Gear: Irrelevant (Include if the bug is encountered in game)
    Abilities: Irrelevant (Include powers, passives and utilities if the bug is encountered in game)
    Reproducible: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always) But You need to reproduce it on a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3. It probably won't reproduce on any other phone model.

Last edited by Egao No Genki; 09-07-2022, 06:36 AM.

I can get that info for you, if you'd like. What's your friend code?

Comment

Originally posted by travis | support mgr. View Post
      i can get that info for you, if you'd like. What's your friend code?
      kiju kako jize 9794

Comment

Comment

It is a pain. If you scroll down just right, you can see this in that very small sliver of planet underneath the list of planets. It would be nice if it was fixed.

Comment

I am on a Samsung Tab A (10") and my screen looks the same. No scroll available, cannot see the left edge of the map. It is just the map page with the Oasis.

Comment

• Gargos
              Gargos commented
              Editing a comment
              I've had that problem for ages on my Samsung Tab 7. I think it's the aspect ratio. The horizontal doesn't work as well, show as much, as it does with phones, different ratio. For Oasis I just have to tap the edge of where I vaguely discern it. You get used to it. The same issue happens when I use my wife's iPad. The design is better with the aspect ratio of phones, not tablets. But, we can still be competitive in game play, just have to adapt

Also does it on my iPad. Sucks when you have oasis as a daily quest but cannot see it. Actually it happens on four different devices I play on, Android and ios

Comment

Working...
            X