Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors

I keep getting a memory error when I try do to arena's or try and look at the book for the new event. Anyone have any idea on how to fix it?

The memory error and crash in the Arena are a known issue for all players in the Arena, but the crash when you try to access the War Supplies event is not normal. Try following the first solution listed at https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...g-your-problem.

Comment

The arena crashing problem doesnt happen anymore. However when I click on the "backpack & sword" icon for the event I get this message and the game crashes:

Memory exception (11) attempting to access: 00003714 [ip=79F78046]

I have cleared the steam download crash, logged out and in and it still persist.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        I moved your post to the topic you already started. Please refrain from creating multiple topics for the same issue, especially when I had already replied to your original post.

Just to verify, this icon is causing the crash?
      Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	13.9 KB ID:	215317

If so, that icon just takes you to the 'event' tab of the store. You can also get there by clicking the 'store' button, the clicking the 'event' tab on the left.

Comment

Working...
      X