Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

River of blood bug or blindness, I can't tell.

Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

River of blood bug or blindness, I can't tell.

I'm running River of blood.

I've got the autobot records (18). The portal of victory has come up. I cannot find the source!

Can't finish level without source. Wouldn't be an issue if looking over this large, running all the back and all the way to the end, of this map for the 4th time wasn't wasting time on both ANB clock & 200%GOLD clock.

Where is the source SUPPOSED TO BE? If I knew where it was then I would know if it just wasn't showing or not. But I can't see it anywhere and I don't want to waste any more time looking for it.

Thanks.
  • Answer selected by Travis | Support Mgr. at 01-03-2023, 04:25 PM.

It's one of the inconsistent story steps. You need to collect those data logs and have them in your inventory before reaching the end of the level. The end of the level is the 'Source'. If you just go to the end of level and let the logs fly to you with other loot, it cannot handle you finding the source before collecting the logs. You'll need to return to town, then run the level again for the quest to complete.

Comment

Sometimes it just doesn't trigger, but when you kill the bosses at the end it should complete the Finding the Source portion of the story. When that happens I just have to repeat the level.

Comment

It's one of the inconsistent story steps. You need to collect those data logs and have them in your inventory before reaching the end of the level. The end of the level is the 'Source'. If you just go to the end of level and let the logs fly to you with other loot, it cannot handle you finding the source before collecting the logs. You'll need to return to town, then run the level again for the quest to complete.

Comment

Thanks Wispy, that explains why it was there the first time I ran river of blood, but not there the last few times. Speeding through and letting it all fly at the end is faster on the 1st run but then requires 2nd run through
          now I know

Comment

Working...
          X