Crash using Armory while offline.

Game version: 1.5.89
    Windows/IOS/Android + version: Android 11
    Device Model (EX: Apple iPhone7) : TCL 20s
    Map or Trial (EX: Trial Level 92): Home Town
    Player Type (EX: Mage): Warrior

Player Gear: N/A
    Abilities: N/A
    Reproducible: 3/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)​

I have two outfits defined within the Armory. One of them is DPS for pushing trials, and the other is a Gold/XP Farming set. Only thing unusual is that I have NO minions set for the Farming set because I don't want them aggroing mobs while I'm farming. During an extended game session, I will switch between the two sets of armor using the Armory. Eventually, the game crashes after using the Armory. The crash will occur by either looking at the inventory after switching outfit, or will crash immediately upon using the Armory. Once a crash occurs, a crash will always occur when using the Armory to attempt to switch to an outfit combination that my character isn't currently wearing. Once I go back online and use the Armory, the crashes stop happening and everything works normally. But the issue with Armory crashes will reoccur once I go offline and once again, use the Armory to switch outfits a few times while playing an extended offline session.

to reduce crashes: try ”saving" after the gear change and before closing armory....it works on my mobile, though never having paid attention to the online\offline difference...
    I think it's one of the recent issues (± around !evania updowngrade), known but not fixed yet....
    Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)
    [ BrokenGarm , LenniGold , LenniXP ]

Comment

• jcochran
      jcochran commented
      Editing a comment
      Minor update on bug. I managed to trigger it while online. So it seems the problem is caused by having an outfit with minions and an outfit without minions.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      ^ This is good info to have. Thanks for the update. ^
Working...
X