Slayer Buff Isn’t Appearing During ANB Combats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slayer Buff Isn’t Appearing During ANB Combats

Hi, I’m playing the latest version of the game on an IPad 9th gen IOS version 15.7.1

Here’s my problem.

As soon as I got a good enough weapon and the mats, I got the slayer buff put on one weapon for the xp grind portion of the event. I’d played about two hours of game time on my warrior (Nipsanhips) when I noticed I was never seeing the slayer buff show up during combat. I’ve played another hour or more keeping an eye open for it but it never shows up. The buff is on my character’s (Nipsanhips) weapon and can be seen on the event leaderboard. Some other enchants I use appear to work as they show up in my stats, it’s just the slayer buff I’m not seeing. I did an Xp run on my main character and the buff shows up like normal.

I did the usual thing when you notice something funny and off lined the app, full shutdown the device, restart and reload the app but this made no difference. I don’t know if this is normal and I’ve just never noticed before (which I can’t believe) but I’m concerned that when I make my final event push I’m going to be handicapped if my weapon buffs aren’t on.

Thank you for reading.

Slayer shows under the health bar of the targeted enemy. The display is just a countdown timer without an icon.

Comment

• DaDeeDum
      DaDeeDum commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh crap! You’re right. I was looking for the Talisman of Storms effect for some reason. The grind has been turning me into a zombie, I guess. That or Alzheimer’s is tap, tap, tapping on the door.

You bring up a sore point for me though. I’ve played for years on an iPad and even though it has a great screen, it has a wonky resolution and because of it I’ve never been able to see what the targeted enemy’s buffs are doing as the enemy portait is hidden behind the mini map. I wish the UI could be shrunk down a bit or moved around.

Anyways, thanks for pointing out my dumbness

Now how do I cancel this embarrassing thread …

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      I did not know where Slayer presented until embarrassingly recently. I was not paying much attention at all to the targeted enemy's icons.

Is you really want to cancel the thread? You have the option to delete it under the gear menu at the top.

Really not a stupid question. The question gets asked all the time.
Working...
X