X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damage stats display and crashes

Here's a picture from the training grounds:

Bug 1(visual):

As you can see, the Dodged, Parried and Vial of wind and spirit damage / cast is broken. This happens also outside of the training grounds, I've noticed it in PVP, too - some values are like that.

Those -2147 ... that's the minimum possible int value, so there's some kind of programming issue there.

Not to mention that the Vial of the Wind and spirit has negative damage/cast, 0 casts, but positive total damage? How the hell does that happen?

Bug 2(crash):

I also get crashes in the training grounds **sometimes** when I try to open this details window to check damage stats while fighting multiple monsters for damage calculation. It has also happened during single monster fighting. However, I can't reproduce it reliably. I think I've pinpointed the issue to the talisman of power + some skill, or skill combo.
    The moment it happened I was using arc lightning, frostbolt, blizzard, singularity, time warp, and I had fire lily + talisman of power + stormcaller armor set + the forbidden knowledge set and the unique integralas cape for extra ability.

This happens both on PC 1.5.95 steam version, as well as on mobile android version.

Anyone have a screenshot of the negative values?

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
      Anyone have a screenshot of the negative values?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Damage Stats.png
Views:	180
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	216276

A copy of a screenshot for one of the issues that was provided to me.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! Will someone please provide steps to reproduce the issue? Keep in mind that this will be viewed by engineers who may not be super familiar with the gameplay itself.

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

Click image for larger version  Name:	Damage Stats.png Views:	63 Size:	202.2 KB ID:	216276

A copy of a screenshot for one of the issues that was provided to me.
      This happens every time I play on steam.
      So ...
      1) start the windows steam version(1.5.95) of the game.
      2) go to the training arena and choose "single enemy damage training" or "multiple enemies damage training" - it happens in both cases.
      3) dodge or parry a hit from the skeleton enemy.
      4) open details and see how it's displayed.

Here's an example just now (again, from PC, steam version), where I started and clicked details after the first hit ... so it happens always for me.

Moreover, notice the total damage of damage reflect is 103%, when it should be only 100%, since there isn't any other damage? That seems to be another separate bug by itself?

Note that on mobile It doesn't happen, but instead of a negative number I see a HUGE positive number(9223372036.85B)., again for dodged and parried damage.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	124.3 KB ID:	216458
      Last edited by martosss; 02-21-2023, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20230221_204658_com.makingfun.mageandminions.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.0 KB ID:	216461

Here's the situation on mobile(Android, HuaWei p10) - this is better, but still not ideal. There are no negative numbers here, but I still see some ugly huge number that should be 0. In fact, there are 2 problems:

1)The expected behavior for "dodged" and "parried" is to see a certain number of hits, each for 0 damage, with a total of 0 damage, because that skeleton isn't dealing any damage to me, even though it's waving its sword at me and trying to hit me.
        Instead, I see 0 dodged and parried hits each being 9 223 372 036.85B damage, for a total of 3 dodged and 1 parried damage? That doesn't make sense.

2) "Mirror Arc Lightning" display is 0:
        Here I'm using my blink ability. It should produce clones that use my basic attack and deal 95% damage to the target(at blink level 8). Instead, the displayed damage for arc lightning is 0, so I can't see how much damage my blink copies are dealing?
        Last edited by martosss; 02-21-2023, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	134
Size:	223.7 KB
ID:	216477
          Here's another fresh example from the training area (on windows steam) - the vial of the wind spirit - negative damage/cast display(it's supposed to be 15000% weapon damage as nature damage"
          Also, the cast# are wrong, since that got casted at least once ... I just resumed and let it cast 1-2 more times and it stays at "0 casts", but the total dmg rises.

Comment

Working...
          X