story levels going to next level when replaying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

story levels going to next level when replaying

1) I play and defeat Kara on Heroic difficulty, I continue playing on Legendary difficulty and reach the 2nd planet.
    2) I decide to replay 4-54, drakenmoor catacombs, and when I finish that map and visit the story afterwards, I don't stay on the catacombs. Instead I go to the underworld, even though I've already defeated it and the next few maps on the higher difficulty.

Expected behavior - when replaying maps, I stay on the map that I've just played, I don't move on.

This only happens for 4-54, maybe because the next one is the last map and the game wants to push me towards the finish line... but I don't want to fight Kara, so, game, please stop pushing me?

This happens on Windows Steam with barbarian for me, I might test with other classes and also on mobile a bit later.

This also happens to the Underwolrd map 4-55 with the last boss Kara - it sends you to the next difficulty automatically when you complete it after the first time, when it should stay on the same map in case I'm replaying that map.

Comment

Not a real big problem. After you play the game for a year, you will automatically select 54 when playing. For new players it is kind of frustrating and understand that it should be corrected, but there are many other items that they should work on first. Maybe with the porting to the new game engine this and many other items are fixed.

Comment

Working...
      X