Item Lost Set Bonus on-equip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item Lost Set Bonus on-equip

I had a green Precise Hood drop as an Adventurer's Gear Set item. However, upon equipping the hood, the item lost the Set condition.

Game version: 1.2.72
    Windows/IOS/Android + version: Windows
    Device Model (EX: Apple iPhone7) :
    Map or Trial (EX: Trial Level 92): Hero screen, out of map/trial
    Player Type (EX: Mage): Mage

Player Gear: Level 70 Uncommon Precise Hood
    Abilities:
    Reproducible: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

What do you mean that it lost 'the set condition'? Any chance you accidentally sold the wrong hat?
    Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
    when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
    YOLO

Comment

Make sure you acually have all 6 pieces being Adventure's gear. It happened to me way to often that I mistake Adventures for Aprentice and visa versa .

Comment

Originally posted by RiseOfAbyss View Post
        What do you mean that it lost 'the set condition'?
        I mean that when it dropped, it showed "Adventurer's Gear Set" in the item stats. Then after I put it on, I noticed that the item I'd removed (Vestment Gear) showed "+Set Item" in the list of changes. So I looked again at the hat, and the "Adventurer's Gear Set" stat was gone.

Originally posted by RiseOfAbyss View Post
        Any chance you accidentally sold the wrong hat?
        Nope. As soon as it dropped, I thought "sweet, I can swap out the Adventurer's Pants with the Vestment pants which have +Movement". Then I looked at the "Set" stat again, immediately before equipping, to make sure I was swapping in the correct item.

Comment

Sets can be green?

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
            Sets can be green?
            I, aswell, thought that sets can only be blue (+). Idk, everything seems so wrong with this one
            Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
            when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
            YOLO

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171231_062538_rmedited.jpg Views:	1 Size:	116.1 KB ID:	79291

Edit: BTW. That level 15 Cape in the background is an epic Integralas Mantle.
              Last edited by Coldet; 12-31-2017, 04:28 AM.
              RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and QIVO CUBU VEPO 8185 - The Siren

Comment

As they say on teh interwebz...pics or it didn't happen....

Comment

LOL so I'm supposed to take a screenshot of every item that drop just in case?

NVM, obviously this is not the place to "report" bugs after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Amorelia View Post
                    LOL so I'm supposed to take a screenshot of every item that drop just in case?

It is a place to provide sufficient details, pictures, or explanation for a dev to explore the fault and attempt to remedy it. To claim you saw something fleeting is a difficult problem to track. It sounds like you saw the comparison statistics below your item. You're also talking about pants and helm...And no one else has experienced this.

Comment

Dismissing a bug report because it doesn't meet your standard of evidence isn't helpful to anyone. There have been a flurry of updates in recent weeks. That "no else has experienced this" isn't especially meaningful in that context, and of course, you have absolutely no idea whether that's even true or not.

If you shame and dismiss bug reports that are difficult to reproduce because "no one else...," you pretty much guarantee that to be a self-fulfilling condition.

Comment

Not dismissing or shaming, only explaining why his thread is only met with questions and without further context, is almost impossible to recreate or improve.

Comment

Originally posted by orion_134 View Post
                          Not dismissing...
                          "pics or it didn't happen"

Again, my point is that discouraging bug reports isn't helpful. You have no idea if a report that's difficult to reproduce might nonetheless trigger a thought or place to look by one of the developers who actually wrote the code.

Originally posted by orion_134 View Post
                          ...only explaining why his thread is only met with questions...
                          OP wasn't complaining about being questioned--he answered them. He did object to your dismissal, however, and reasonably so in my view.

Comment

Originally posted by Amorelia View Post
                            You're in the right place. The community is just doing their part to weed out cases of confusion (and I'm thankful for that). More often than not, questions or bug reports will be answered and/or cleared up before I even see them, which is all any community manager could hope for. This community in particular is really good at it. I'm not shy to admit that these folks know more about some parts of the game than even I do, especially some of the math -- that stuff blows my mind.

In this case, I'm thinking that maybe you saw an item comparison. Yours is the only report I've received of this, so it's definitely not a widespread issue. Can you clarify why you shifted from talking about a hood to pants? Also, what is "vestment gear"? AFAIK, Eternium doesn't have any vestment gear.

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                              Can you clarify why you shifted from talking about a hood to pants? Also, what is "vestment gear"? AFAIK, Eternium doesn't have any vestment gear.
                              I also noticed the hood/pants question and was about to joke about it a few days ago when I realized the joke would be on me.
                              I believe by equiping the hood he would be able to maintain the set item bonus, freeing him to replace the set pants with a non set version that had better stats on.

Edit: Apprentice "Vestments" Set.
                              Last edited by Coldet; 01-04-2018, 12:22 AM.
                              RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and QIVO CUBU VEPO 8185 - The Siren

Comment

Working...
                              X