Item Lost Set Bonus on-equip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post

In this case, I'm thinking that maybe you saw an item comparison. Yours is the only report I've received of this, so it's definitely not a widespread issue. Can you clarify why you shifted from talking about a hood to pants? Also, what is "vestment gear"? AFAIK, Eternium doesn't have any vestment gear.
    Item-comparison would show "-Item ... set" in red if it wasn't a set item. What I saw was definitely not red. It also wouldn't have shown the Set that was being compared against, whereas I saw "Adventurer's Gear Set".

So, with respect, your suggestion seems to make little sense in this context.

The hood/pants question: in using 4 x Arcanist Vestments + 2 x Adventurer's Gear, I was getting the bonuses I wanted. The hood was going to enable me to swap out the Arcanist Vestments Hood, and exchange the Adventurer's Gear pants for Arcane Vestments pants in my chest (which had +Movement on them).

Believe it happened, or not. Makes no difference to me. I am in no doubt whatsoever, but I won't be losing any sleep over it.

Comment

2 weeks later and this is still the only report I've had of this. Chalk it up to a fluke, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
        2 weeks later and this is still the only report I've had of this. Chalk it up to a fluke, I suppose.
        I had an instance a few days ago. I was convinced I had found a set of Arcanist Boots. I stashed them and switched characters to put them on my Arcanist character only to discover that they were normal boots. I "Chalked" it down to "Human Wishful Thinking".

RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and QIVO CUBU VEPO 8185 - The Siren

Comment

Working...
        X