Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Arc Lightning Attack Speed and Damage suppose to stack?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzy.Bae View Post
    I don't think it's a bug. Based off what was given to us by Travis, Devs will want us to discover stuff instead of putting those into their description. Then so be it, I'm glad you guys are here. So that simply means players would rather discover it than being transparently told that it does what it does and not something else/additional.
    Sorry, I still call this a bug with the Ability's description - because other abilities that have this sort of stacking are mentioned in the description:

Frenzy:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_6797.png
Views:	0
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	110602

Rending Slash:

Name:	image_7237.png
Size:	201.6 KB
ID:	110603

Why mention it on some and yet leaving it to the players to discover for others?
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Sorry, I still call this a bug with the Ability's description - because other abilities that have this sort of stacking are mentioned in the description:

Frenzy:

Name:	image_6797.png
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	110602

Rending Slash:

Name:	image_7237.png
Size:	201.6 KB
ID:	110603

Why mention it on some and yet leaving it to the players to discover for others?
      Someone's lazy? Someone doesn't have the time to update the description? Someone fell short on what description should be put on it? This isn't new, this is similar to when Shockwave doesn't say that description.

Back then it's so vague and I have to start a thread about it then wait for the big patch where they updated the skill description to what it should be. Maybe, they intended how it worked out but had some trouble or shortcoming on writing down the description. It's plain as day and night where this skill does this, period. No need to discover anything else, it should be transparent. I don't know how hard is it to get that through all skills. In addition, there's never a boss Wiki made by the game staff themselves, the old one must have been made by fans alone. So in conclusion, you are technically correct at this stage, although we both know what's to understand here, lmao. You should include this as well since, based on your specifics, it doesn't tell you that it does, but it's proven that it stacks to 50% aspd and debuff 25% total through 5 attacks. So this is what I mean and won't put in more time since Travis already put a period on it based from a response from the Devs directly.

Name:	AL.PNG
Size:	219.7 KB
ID:	110634
      Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Linking in some test data from 1.3.31:

Originally posted by Buppy View Post
        Further info after additional testing:
        6 AS seems to be the peak. In several 1 minute tests I was getting ~345 attacks very consistently at any AS from 6 to 6.72 (note that is only ~5.75/sec). At both 5.56 and 5.96 I was getting 330, then 330 again at 6.82. 308 at both 7.01 and 7.62.

Also noticed that AL by itself isn't hitting the expected rates either. I was under the assumption that the haste can stack up to 10 times, for 50% bonus. So at 6 AS I should get around 9 actual, but tested only around 7.5. At 7.01 AS I measured 8.5. 7.62 measured 9.97. 25% seems more accurate.
        Which got me retesting things at the lower end of things, rough 1 minute attack counts (after at least 10 attacks to build full stacks)
        • Base Attack Speed: 4.00 => ~325 => 5.42 => +35%
        • Base Attack Speed: 1.08 => ~94 => 1.57 => +45%
        So there's some strange diminishing bonus happening...
        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
        X