mouse stil freezing on pc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouse stil freezing on pc.

randomly when i am casting arc lightning it will not let me issue movement commands or do anything else for about 3-5 seconds.. happens every 2 minutes.... so once a boss fight.

This is really frustrating and has been happening ever since I used pc.
    KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>
    HERE<<< FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

I am experiencing the same issue as a warrior on TL94. I've tried different mice, but the problem seems to be with the game. The pointer moves fine, but it is not accepting/registering the mouse clicks to move. This lasts several seconds, and it appears to be in the higher TLs. I noticed it in TL93, and was able to get past it with lucky timing. Seems worse in TL94, and I'm unable to progress due to being spit-roasted by TBD.

Version: 1.2.93

One new observation... during TL94, after respawning due to a death, my hero sat at the entrance for approx. 20+ seconds, unable to move due to this bug. I kept clicking the mouse, hitting the touchpad on the laptop, but the mouse-clicks were not registering.

Please fix this before the event ends. By the way, thank you very much for the event -- it is quite fun (except for this bug).
    Now it's getting worse. Managed to get past TL93 and 94 after enough runs to get lucky on timing, but on TL95, my hero could not move for nearly 1 minute after respawn. If I don't get stuck in the life drain, then the timer certainly runs out.

I haven't noticed the freezing during trash clearing, but it is definitely there when the boss has spawned. I'm done for today, this has become nearly unplayable at the higher TLs.

Comment

I am also experiencing this. Seems to happen when I switch between Arc Lightning and Arcane Bolts. If I use only 1 it seems to happen less, but that also reduces my DPS... Sometimes I can make it through an entire trial without it happening. If anyone can come up with a good troubleshooting for it or if the devs can release a patch that would be excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Foodie View Post
        I am experiencing the same issue as a warrior on TL94. I've tried different mice, but the problem seems to be with the game. The pointer moves fine, but it is not accepting/registering the mouse clicks to move. This lasts several seconds, and it appears to be in the higher TLs. I noticed it in TL93, and was able to get past it with lucky timing. Seems worse in TL94, and I'm unable to progress due to being spit-roasted by TBD.

Version: 1.2.93
        Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
        The PC bug is because of overlapping left and right mouse button clicks. (pretty sure it's when one click is started before the opposite click and the opposite click ends before the first. i.e. start left click, start right click, end right click, end left click.)
        This is a known issue. I happens to me on occasion as well. When it does I right click the bottom left settings button and then hit Esc. I am not sure what this does but it seems to remedy the issue of not being able to move.

Warriors are always clicking like mad to swap their attacks. I am not sure if Mages and or BH do the same. If it happens with mouse clicks I would assume it can happen with ability buttons too.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post

This is a known issue. I happens to me on occasion as well. When it does I right click the bottom left settings button and then hit Esc. I am not sure what this does but it seems to remedy the issue of not being able to move.

Warriors are always clicking like mad to swap their attacks. I am not sure if Mages and or BH do the same. If it happens with mouse clicks I would assume it can happen with ability buttons too.
          It is purely a mouse mashing left right click thing. Can mash abilities all you like it doesn't happen - well it has never happened to me yet. The right clicking inventory does work though.

Comment

This seems to happen when I switch too often/too fast between left- and right- mouse buttons. clicking on either the gear icon or the helmet icon tends to unfreeze the hero, as well as waitng a couple seconds and then clicking ONCE on empty ground.

It's been a known bug for some time already, but still unpatched and annoying as hell.
            Last edited by MarkHark; 04-10-2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X