Ad box bug.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad box bug.

The maybelline eye make up ad. once you watch it and mind you it's only a 3-4 second video, the graphics get choppy on the edge of map and you can still partially see the prompt asking if you want to watch a ad for 5 gems. it's happened both times I've got that ad.

Closing and restarting the app fixes it, just wanted to let you know.

That happened to me also but I don't remember which ad it was

Comment

Is anyone else seeing this behavior with any other ads?

Comment

Does anyone else really want a chicken taco mason jar salad right now, or is it just me? :-\

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
          Is anyone else seeing this behavior with any other ads?
          It may or may not be relevant, but there seems to be an ad that just won't load. I can see the game paused (on the playing field, not on the inventory, nor on the map view) and nothing happens for as long as you leave it like that. The toon is not responding, the only thing you can do is tap on the top left corner to go to the inventory and then Resume.
          Even if you wait for 30 or 40 seconds, it doesn't give you the gems, so I don't think it's a rendering issue, it just doesn't load.

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post
            It may or may not be relevant, but there seems to be an ad that just won't load. I can see the game paused (on the playing field, not on the inventory, nor on the map view) and nothing happens for as long as you leave it like that. The toon is not responding, the only thing you can do is tap on the top left corner to go to the inventory and then Resume.
            Even if you wait for 30 or 40 seconds, it doesn't give you the gems, so I don't think it's a rendering issue, it just doesn't load.
            That's usually a network issue

Comment

Originally posted by Chosen View Post

Happens to me too
              Total slaughter........total slaughter
              I won't leave a single monster alive...
              La De da De die........ Genocide
              La De da De dud....... An ocean of blood....

Let's start ....the killing..

Comment

There is a medicine and that would persistently cut to the end of the ad with the "ask your doctor..." then when the game resumes, graphics is glitched all over the place.

But every Ad Box has failed on me for the last hour. I would click on watch video, nothing would load, game screen doesn't even go anywhere, and I wouldn't ge the 5 gems. What's going on? It isn't a network issue because I'm posting about this while the game is paused.

Comment

My boxes haven't been working either Choas

Comment

Network issue doesn't always mean something is wrong with your network... It can be somewhere else along the line.

Comment

There is definitely something wrong with the Ad Boxes. Option to watch Ad has basically stopped showing up and the one time it showed up in the last two hours, Ad does not play with I click on it.

Hope admin reports this problem to the programmers.

Comment

The devs don't control the ads at all, the ad providers do.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                          The devs don't control the ads at all, the ad providers do.
                          ^This^ We haven't changed anything since before the event. Something broke on their end of things, but it seems to be working again.

Comment

Working...
                          X