Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShadowCraftPlayer
    replied
    I also drink potions when i don't want to. I think press the icon is always faster that press the middle of the screen and do 2 lines. It's cool to play without HUD, but i think it should be changed just to other character less similar than skills.

Leave a comment:

• AimEoN
    replied
    Originally posted by NeoSamurai View Post
    I actually find the placement more awkward now playing right handed as the icons are obscured from view by my hand..making it difficult to manually click on them. I think adding strokes for potion/apple is a nice touch but would need some getting used to. Once we get the hang of it, I expect this motion is probably faster than manually clicking the the icon.
    Ah I get it. Oh god so I have to keep struggling until I can do the motion precisely. I hope I can achieve it in few days.

Leave a comment:

• NeoSamurai
    replied
    I actually find the placement more awkward now playing right handed as the icons are obscured from view by my hand..making it difficult to manually click on them. I think adding strokes for potion/apple is a nice touch but would need some getting used to. Once we get the hang of it, I expect this motion is probably faster than manually clicking the the icon.

Leave a comment:

• Can we have the option to switch back to only potion/apple clicking

Maybe add an option in setting where we can disable sign drawing of potion/apple/hometown wormhole? I would like to use them just by clicking.

On mobile the first ability sign is "V" and potion sign is "<". As a right-handed mobile player the % rate I accidentally drink potion instead of correctly using the first ability is like 50%, and like 90% when in life and death moments
    Is it just me or some other mobile players have the same problem(please don't tell me I'm the only one)
Working...
X