Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Potato
    replied
    The only speed problem I have is collecting dailies. There are a lot more clicks to get to each character and their quests. Other than that, it's a great update and doesn't really slow you (at least, doesn't slow me down) down much.

Leave a comment:

• Zudd
    replied
    Typical. I for one love this game and love what the dev's have envisioned for the future. This constant complaining about the minutia isn't really needed all the time, and a little appreciation for what they have done is warranted. "Making Fun / Dream Primer" is a small group and they have put out an amazing Diablo-like game with 99% less resources, less manpower, and less funds. I will continue to pay and support them for the great game they have developed and improved upon. So be it, there are a few bugs here and there..but they are actively listening and working on it. Please give them the benefit of the doubt and have a little patience.

Glass is half full...stay thirsty my friends.
    Last edited by Zudd; 11-15-2018, 05:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• hp9000
    started a topic Why I'm Not Updating

Why I'm Not Updating

In the spirit of feedback (and not to start a big argument because, whatever, to each their own).... the idea of having to load a town for basically no reason, and especially the notion of not being able to sell items in a map, are why I'm not updating. I have no idea what the penalty for not updating is (maybe I don't get ranked anymore -- whatever, I'm at CL ~1000 so the leaderboard isnt interesting to me). Im curious about the new content but not enough to gimp the speed of gameplay.

I play this on mobile (a pretty shitty old samsung J3) while commuting or traveling for work. I find the game twitchy and fairly mindless with enough gear tweaking to be perfectly fun and engaging for that use case. And while I really enjoy it (and have no regrets spending ~10$ on the starter offers and some jewelry boosters during the last event), this is the game I play on my phone vs the game I play. Meaning: when I'm on other platforms I play more robust or complex games. So any updates which make the mobile experience more labyrinthian, slower, or involve more unnecessary clicking, is not an update I'm likely to install.

That being said, if I'm still playing this by the time gear disenchanting for crafting launches, I'll willingly put up with the worse UI.
Working...
X