X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sciencebzzt
    replied
    Originally posted by Zudd View Post
    Yes, it has it's moments, but the devs are thinking for the future: multiplayer, PVP, etc... This helps allot new functions to the game in a more efficient manner in the long run. Plus, less stress on systems, FPS...as far as I understand. Please correct me if I'm wrong. There could be a few tweaks for better user-friendliness, but it really isn't that much slower once you get the hang of it.
    I'm trying. I really am... but the fact that they took a system where EVERYTHING was in one place, simple and compact, and distributed it among all these ridiculous NPCs... it just irks me to no end. I'm going to try playing for a little while... but unless it really starts to grow on me, I'm done. I have 3 high level (CL 993) characters, each in the top 1% of their rankings... and I'll just give them up to whomever wants them, or just delete the game. It's too much for me. Too many bad changes, and not enough good ones. If they added a bunch of good stuff too, I might be able to deal with it. But one little extra level, Demeter? Nope. I think I'm really done with this game.

Leave a comment:

• Zudd
    replied
    Yes, it has it's moments, but the devs are thinking for the future: multiplayer, PVP, etc... This helps allot new functions to the game in a more efficient manner in the long run. Plus, less stress on systems, FPS...as far as I understand. Please correct me if I'm wrong. There could be a few tweaks for better user-friendliness, but it really isn't that much slower once you get the hang of it.

Leave a comment:

• sciencebzzt
    started a topic First time seeing NEW UPDATE

First time seeing NEW UPDATE

I haven't played the game for over a month. I used to play literally every single day, which I did for about 4 months. This new update... is this a joke? You guys can't be serious with this new setup. You have to go to different characters to do all the things the simple menu system did before? You call this "decluttered"? What? It's INFINITELY more complicated now. Why did you think this was a good idea? This is awful.
    I'm not totally against change either, thats not what this is... it's just that THIS particular change (the menu system, which is now spread across all different NPCs for some insane reason) is HORRID. Why? Can someone just please tell me why you thought this was a good idea?
    Last edited by sciencebzzt; 11-17-2018, 01:08 AM.
Working...
X