No announcement yet.

Crafting Beta, issues summary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, known issue that will be fixed tomorrow.

Comment

Looking for this?

Originally posted by orion_134 View Post
      Shatter should work for gemstones.

Originally posted by Coda View Post
      Jewelry Enchantment:

To make these, one of the ingredients is the respective color gemstone, of Radiant quality level. 20 of them. Most high end players don't save Radiants.

It's not like it would take forever to mine enough Roughs & Common for 20 Radiants. But that's = 2.22 Brilliants, so it's not like it's a piece of cake either.

It's another reason in support of orion_134 suggestion to expand "Shatter" to Gemstones.
      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
      How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
      Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
      New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
      Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
      Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

Comment

Thanks FendyBt2 - I'll update the summary post tonight, I think nightly "Travis please re-approve" is enough, don't want to overwork him
        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

1.3.29 Bombardment, and other Range Weapons only enchantments have been moved into the "Pistol" page. Also the "can enchant" list is now included in crafting description of enchantments.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-12-20-11-00-20.png Views:	1 Size:	66.8 KB ID:	121696 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9900.png Views:	1 Size:	63.3 KB ID:	121697

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-12-20-17-34-13.png Views:	1 Size:	134.8 KB ID:	121739Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-12-20-17-34-22.png Views:	1 Size:	117.9 KB ID:	121740Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-12-20-17-35-57.png Views:	1 Size:	119.4 KB ID:	121741
          Last edited by Nhat; 12-20-2018, 06:44 AM.

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

And latest version of Celestial Orb bonus:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20181219-WA00352.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	121702Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20181219-WA00422.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	121703

Comment

V1.3.30 - Crafting Assistant setting, the resource reserving thingy

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-12-21-09-24-54.png
Views:	73
Size:	271.7 KB
ID:	121866

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                And latest version of Celestial Orb bonus...
                Nhat do you know if it can be used on an I.Mantle, to raise the % chance to proc AR, or, the AR amount that gets proc'd ?

Ditto for a Deidre proc (% chance).

Etc.

Looks like you might have made one in order to get the screenshots? Nice!
                Last edited by Coda; 12-21-2018, 06:17 AM.
                VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

Nhat do you know if it can be used on an I.Mantle, to raise the % chance to proc AR, or, the AR amount that gets proc'd ?

Ditto for a Deidre proc (% chance).

Etc.

Looks.like you might have made one in order to get the screenshots? Nice!
                  Nope, those were kindly posted in response to my request in Discord - I don't have anywhere near the amount of play time required to get the resources to make one of these, haha. So, no idea about the change to proc chances or amount.

Comment

Nhat here's the answer to whether a C.Orb can buff a proc:

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...995#post121995

(Not Yet)

(And if a stat is close to max, not then either... example shown of 59.9% CD not offered as an option)

Comment

V1.3.30 Per-profile Crafting quest available to new Hero on new local profile.

(haven't done full refresh, with all the issues with getting closed beta updates... I'll retry later)

Game with 2 local profiles:
                      1. Created in v1.3.26 - Played previously until getting the per-profile crafting quest (logged issue)
                      2. Created in v1.3.30 - New Hero got Crafting quest as well
                      ​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9931.png
Views:	72
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	122134Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9932.png
Views:	73
Size:	182.7 KB
ID:	122133Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9933.png
Views:	89
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	122132

Edit: Fixed in 1.3.31

Comment

Crafting Issues:

1. (1.3.25) Posted on Discord: Crafting animation stuck/frozen for subsequent crafts, first time worked fine.
                        - Should be fixed in 1.3.26 (unconfirmed)
                        this is ok in v1.3.31...

General Issues:

3. (1.3.25) Custom Rare Jewelry broken, attributes keep on cycling through
                        - Also posted on Discord.
                        - Fixed in 1.3.26 (confirmed)
                        this one is broken again in v1.3.31...
                        GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
                        How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                        Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                        New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                        Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
                        Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

Comment

If you replace an enchantment with another, you don't get the prior one back. It is gone.

The in-game description states it will be "removed". In English, the implication of that word is unclear, and even leans towards it will still exist.

Would returning it to inventory be so bad? Since you can only USE one at a time, I can't see how it would be game breaking to give it back once removed. In fact, it seems it would encourage experimentation meaning spend more resources which would be a positive for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post
                            this one is broken again in v1.3.31...
                            Known, thanks.

Comment

How could he enchant tome with the RoT? As far as I know, at the moment this enchantment is available only for weapons. At least I can not enchant my tome with it.

Left the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekromant View Post
                                How could he enchant tome with the RoT? As far as I know, at the moment this enchantment is available only for weapons. At least I can not enchant my tome with it.
                                It was briefly legal, in a version or two during closed beta. Maybe version 25, 27 somewhere in there. But now with v31 (live) it is no longer possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X