Crafting Beta, issues summary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coda View Post

It was briefly legal, in a version or two during closed beta. Maybe version 25, 27 somewhere in there. But now with v31 (live) it is no longer possible.
    Ah, I was waiting for this opportunity, but it means that I missed it. A little sad, but the game does not end there.
    Left the game.

Comment

I love Eternium and look forward to many more hours running around killing mobs. I looked but dont see see this mentioned previously: Is there any talk of being able to shatter brilliant gemstones into smaller ones? For instance Radiant gemstones for use in crafting. Thank you for the dedication and great place to play, happy holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Jenkins View Post
        I love Eternium and look forward to many more hours running around killing mobs. I looked but dont see see this mentioned previously: Is there any talk of being able to shatter brilliant gemstones into smaller ones? For instance Radiant gemstones for use in crafting. Thank you for the dedication and great place to play, happy holidays!
        Yes. This has been requested and has been said it MAY be considered.
        VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Jenkins View Post
          _
          Any relation to Leeroy?

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
            Any relation to Leeroy?
            I had to watch the video again.. Good stuff.

I got some chicken while watching it
            ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
            ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
            Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
              Any relation to Leeroy?
              Lol no

Comment

There is no warning if you salvage a low level rarity item with a high level gemstone in it :P So, don't do that. Perhaps could be something to consider since the overall game is very user friendly and if you aren't paying attention you can lose a gemstone very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

It was briefly legal, in a version or two during closed beta. Maybe version 25, 27 somewhere in there. But now with v31 (live) it is no longer possible.
                  I was able to do it with my tome since I went for flurry on DR, but again as I've mentioned in another thread, it should be the way it is. We should be able to enchant tomes with RotS.
                  Tomes boost damage and in a way a "weapon" but yeah I guess we got confused on the meaning of off-hand as you've said in one of your posts.

Comment

Hello all,

I would like to throw the idea out for being able to "fuse" essences from right in the crafting material inventory "chest". It would be very nice to make my lessors into greaters right there in the chest.

Just a thought, thank you for the dedication to the best game ever. I look forward to future updates.

Have a great day everyone!
                    Charles

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                      General Issues:

3. (1.3.25) Custom Rare Jewelry broken, attributes keep on cycling through
                      - Also posted on Discord.
                      - Fixed in 1.3.26 (confirmed)
                      - Broke again in 1.3.31 - same error!
                      Fixed in v1.3.32 beta...
                      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
                      How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                      Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                      New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                      Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
                      Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

Comment

Working...
                      X