Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    I suppose that we need to evaluate the resources which are now being dropped, as they can be used to craft those items. Not sure if they amounts are appropriate and of course, you need recipes and tons of gold as well.

One hopes that there was an intention to replace the previously dropped weapons and gear, equivalently, with the now dropped resources...

Overall, the new crafting system, while different from the previous merging system, does allow the creation of exotic items and enhancements, which I find to be more of interest.

Leave a comment:

• MarkHark
    replied
    I used to find lots of epic and legendary gear on Heroic and Legendary maps, but that chance has been severely nerfed in the latest few patches. Now I mostly get greys and greens even on Legendary levels.

Leave a comment:

• nightshade3
    started a topic Story mode Difficulty level rewards

Story mode Difficulty level rewards

So reality is a bit off from what's to be expected from each difficulty level when it comes to rewards - sure the gameplay's harder when you enter from normal to heroic and then legendary, but the rewards (drops/chests/coins) remain all the same. Wouldn't it better to find greater overall rewards as the difficulty increases? maybe even add an Epic difficulty before Legendary!
    Last edited by nightshade3; 04-03-2019, 07:26 AM.
Working...
X