Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you REALLY sure Ad fix was a good idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    Of course, you must realize that reducing the numbers of Ads also reduces the amount of income that comes from serving those advertisements as well. Obviously it was a necessary step.

Leave a comment:

• Outlaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Nhat View Post
    I've been playing casually since I started, and to be completely honest, I watch at most 20 ads a day, and that's very rarely - average game time is about 30 minutes to 1 hour a day, while travelling to and from work.

While the limit wouldn't affect me, and other "casual" (depending on your definition of this) , it does prevent others who are more active from getting gems without having to buy them (or farm story).

There is the issue with pc not getting ads, so that's something that need to be considered as well - as noted in my reply to the 1.3.46 beta announcement...
    A few people like me don't watch ad's for days and then on weekend for example, we watch easy 100 ad's per day. That's why it's a frustrating update for us

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    I've been playing casually since I started, and to be completely honest, I watch at most 20 ads a day, and that's very rarely - average game time is about 30 minutes to 1 hour a day, while travelling to and from work.

While the limit wouldn't affect me, and other "casual" (depending on your definition of this) , it does prevent others who are more active from getting gems without having to buy them (or farm story).

There is the issue with pc not getting ads, so that's something that need to be considered as well - as noted in my reply to the 1.3.46 beta announcement...

Leave a comment:

• Shilien
    replied
    Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

I was about to make an equal post, but then I wanted to wait which discussions will start on the update post.
    I'm bored since 1 week and don't think that I will ever return completely. Played about 2 hours the last 7 days. Before that, I only played for ad boxes for 6 weeks - And my Event playtime. Game gets destroyed since the new ANB's IMO (For endgame players)..
    I'm pretty sure that I won't leave the game completly. But I will never ever play it nearly that much like all the months before. Little bit sad. Had much love for this game and the community
    Feel all the same, truly liked the game, won't leave fast, but lost the desire. You told all of it better.

Leave a comment:

• Outlaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Shilien View Post
    Do not quite understand where do you lead the game? To global ptw and quick salary from the same koreachineses? No offence, jmo.
    This way you'll lost all the other players who watched hundreds ads daily, monthly
    ​and only from time to time made extra purchases. People would be forced to pay too to hold their casual play style or quit with silence because they would be disabled with short in gems.
    I was about to make an equal post, but then I wanted to wait which discussions will start on the update post.
    I'm bored since 1 week and don't think that I will ever return completely. Played about 2 hours the last 7 days. Before that, I only played for ad boxes for 6 weeks - And my Event playtime. Game gets destroyed since the new ANB's IMO (For endgame players)..
    I'm pretty sure that I won't leave the game completly. But I will never ever play it nearly that much like all the months before. Little bit sad. Had much love for this game and the community

Leave a comment:

• Shilien
    started a topic Are you REALLY sure Ad fix was a good idea?

Are you REALLY sure Ad fix was a good idea?

Do not quite understand where do you lead the game? To global ptw and quick salary from the same koreachineses? No offence, jmo.
    This way you'll lost all the other players who watched hundreds ads daily, monthly
    ​and only from time to time made extra purchases. People would be forced to pay too to hold their casual play style or quit with silence because they would be disabled with short in gems.
Working...
X