Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Pond
    replied
    I don’t understand why one would go back to home town during a trial or story run. There’s always been a quicker way to pause and change what you can change.

Leave a comment:

• MarkHark
    replied
    My experience so far matches yours. That's why I need to go all the way back for it after a while.

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    OK, I can only guess what your own needs are. :-)

My key point is the inherent latency associated with multiple Ads. In my experience, you cannot click two immediately in succession and expect Ads in both. I posted, previously, having 3 spawned by one mob and imposing a delay in opening which then resulted in 3 Ads.

I do agree that having them pulled from their other locations can be helpful.

Leave a comment:

• MarkHark
    replied
    Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
    Seems the opposite of your desire...
    Not really. Usually there are at most one or two boxes I either didn't notice or couldn't open at the time. Having them fly to me will spare me the trouble of running back to doublecheck nothing was left behind, also the need to create a portal at all. Most of all, it will give me peace of mind to run through a map shooting lots of mobs without having to stop every few seconds to make sure there is no mistery box hidden among the loot.

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
    I would say the ad limit needs a bit of rethinking. Perhaps making it a weekly/monthly limit would be more palatable.

I can accept the delay in portal summoning, although staying immobile for 10+ seconds while looking at a slowly filling bar is the opposite of fun.
    However, perhaps the devs could make one small concession, and make any unopened mistery boxes fly towards the hero at end level?
    However, remember that there is a "limit" to the frequency of an actual Ad, vs some gear, money or gem. If they fly to you, you would still need to impose a delay before you opened them or they will probably not serve an Ad. Seems the opposite of your desire...

Leave a comment:

• Altheo 42
    replied
    Originally posted by techizhong View Post
    What I am worried about is that developers limit the normal game because of "fairness",this will make the game lose the fun of the game.
    Yes, nice thoughts. At this stage where there are a lot of changes, the devs and the community need to really decide what should really be controlled and what should be left as is. As for the new fixes, I have no problem with it. Maybe because none of it affect me in any way. But again, that's me. It may be different from others.

I have shared this thought to someone else too but I still give credit to the devs for doing their best to improve the game experience. I still believe that "Making Fun" is still the core value of this game. But then again, I agree that we as a community need to really analyze and decide what controls we put in.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by zzzys View Post
    试炼排行榜很多韩国人排名很靠前,我不相信他们没有利用bug,支持开发人员及时纠正这些bug,反对利用 bug提升自己的等级。
    大家喜欢这款游戏,表明都欣赏开发者的构想和水平,也同意他们制订的规则,但bug只是一个意外!
    最后,我同意一些玩家建议的取消每天50个广告盒子的建议。谢谢!
    Many Koreans are ranked very high in the trial list. I don't believe they have not used bugs, and they support developers to correct these bugs in time and oppose the use of bugs to improve their level.
    Everyone likes this game, showing that they all appreciate the developer's vision and level, and agree with the rules they have developed, but the bug is just an accident!
    Finally, I agree with some suggestions from players to cancel 50 ad boxes per day. Thank you!
    (via Google, apologies for any errors)

Agree, some were accidents, some not so much... I'll just say that I'm really disappointed with how things are handled there... (and no, I do not have an account in any other "Eternium community", just here and Making Fun's Discord channels)

First of all, I support developers to fix any bugs in the game.
    I know BUG, ​​but I won't use it because I don't need BUG at all,And I don't play the mages.
    What I am worried about is that developers limit the normal game because of "fairness",this will make the game lose the fun of the game.
    E.g
    Shooting competition, in order to let all athletes hit the target, set the target to 1 meter.this is a very ridiculous behavior
    Thank you for clarifying; as mentioned, it's the unfortunate timing of the responses. We'll see where the dev team decide to take the game

Leave a comment:

• Cmptrwhz
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
    However, perhaps the devs could make one small concession, and make any unopened mistery boxes fly towards the hero at end level?
    I agree it would be very nice to have the boxes come to me. +1

Leave a comment:

• MarkHark
    replied
    Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
    What specific changes limits the fun of the game?
    I would say the ad limit needs a bit of rethinking. Perhaps making it a weekly/monthly limit would be more palatable.

I can accept the delay in portal summoning, although staying immobile for 10+ seconds while looking at a slowly filling bar is the opposite of fun.
    Last edited by MarkHark; 04-15-2019, 03:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NoSuchReality
    replied

I know BUG, ​​but I won't use it because I don't need BUG at all,And I don't play the mages.
    E.g
    Shooting competition, in order to let all athletes hit the target, set the target to 1 meter.this is a very ridiculous behavior
    What specific changes limits the fun of the game?

Leave a comment:

• techizhong
    replied
    Originally posted by Nhat View Post
    Minor apologies in advance, since I can't help but feel that this is a continuation of my other conversation on "fairness" and that I'm being included as one of those "stupid people"

Since you want to tall about it, let's talk - although TRIPLE posting is a bit much, don't you think?

1. The game currently have many AS INTENDED features that result in differences between players.

I think we all can agree on that.

2. There are also a lot of UNINTENDED bugs that create an artificial separation between those who USE them and those that don't (either because they chosed not too, or don't know about it.

I think we can agree on this as well, since you pointed out the bug used by "koreaLOOK".

3. I also do agree with the "as long as it's in the normal game, it should be allowed" idea - as clearly shows in my other responses, don't think I said anything that goes against that.

The only distinction I hold is that: not ALL things that are currently doable in the game is "normal" - again, refer back to point 2 above.

And it takes personal integrity and time to actually check of things that you found in the game with the dev team.

4. The timing of all these "game isn't meant to be 100% fair" responses are not in your favour and is seriously casting doubts, in my mind anyway, to all your existing achievements.

Why?

Responses came as part of EXPLOITS fixes done by the dev team. Therefore, it implies that these were things you already knew about, among others, and were actively using them.

If that's what it takes for you to actually be a "so called A+++" player, then you can keep it, and I'll happily sit at my "D---" rating knowing that I've done the right thing.

But, yeah, I doubt you really care what I have to say, just had to get it off my chest...
    E.g

Leave a comment:

• Altheo 42
    replied
    Originally posted by yaddab View Post

Just try it and see for yourself. Yes you can still see ..
    Can't be done now, portal have cooldown before you can create one while on trial.

Leave a comment:

• zzzys
    replied
    试炼排行榜很多韩国人排名很靠前,我不相信他们没有利用bug,支持开发人员及时纠正这些bug,反对利用 bug提升自己的等级。
    大家喜欢这款游戏,表明都欣赏开发者的构想和水平,也同意他们制订的规则,但bug只是一个意外!
    最后,我同意一些玩家建议的取消每天50个广告盒子的建议。谢谢!

Leave a comment:

• Ol-Pop
    replied
    Hey I want to be clear that I agree this game shouldn’t be 100% perfectly fair and skill must be part of the game!
    also I must be an idiot because I haven’t found any bug to exploit but I’m not looking either!

I have a lot of fun playing and that’s how I like it! I will never be top 100 and don’t care!

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    replied
    Originally posted by rainxll View Post
    我迫切的想看到在1.3.46修复你说的那些“BUG”后,NB中你能排到第一名,免得你又再一次找到其他 的“BUG”。
    I am eager to see that after you fix the "BUG" you said in 1.3.46, you can rank first in NB, lest you find another "BUG" again.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence , but I'll never rank first in any of the competitions, even if everyone played with the exact same limits as me, simply because I'm not that good a player, and I'm perfectly happy with that.

My only hope, is that as many of the "unintended fairness issues" can be resolved as possible, thus leaving only the "intended issues" - and then we'll see how all the "top" players ranks. I'll be there cheering them on

Edit:
    And only the development team can properly decide whether something is a bug or not - thus I'll keep on sending in reports of things that I happen to find as I continue playing the game.

My apologies in advance if I happen to cause anything you're currently using to be "fixed"...

(sorry for the multiple edits, typos...)
    Last edited by Nhat; 04-15-2019, 02:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X