Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Thread moved and thread title changed. All of these are suggestions for the game, not the community.
    Originally posted by Wagstaffer View Post
    The devs definitely see everything...
    The devs are busy...developing. I read everything, they don't.

Leave a comment:

• Wagstaffer
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkHark View Post

Not nice! lmcelhiney has been an active and contributive member of this forum for the last few months and I actually find his comments above to be quite pertinent. Could it be that you don't like any opinions different from your own?

Also, as Anjaeka said, you should definitely move this thread to the "Feedback" subforum, at least if you expect the devs to ever have a look at your suggestions! I don't believe they have the time to check everything that goes on in "General Discussion".
    The devs definitely see everything and as I told Anjaeka, she made a great suggestion but I was going to leave this up for a while then decide what I'd do with it. As far as imcel, what pertinent points did he make? He's against a grab all button because it'll only send the items to an open slot, we'll no ****. He's against more documentation because we should just figure it out? He's against a pop-up letting us know of perks because it's too much on the way to level 50. You only have to get to 50 once and the pop up does not need to be interactive. He's even against more diverse daily quests.

I'm sure you're a great guy or gal too but if you're not gonna provide any suggestions you're input isn't needed in this thread either.

Leave a comment:

• MarkHark
    replied

I remember your name and you constantly go against the grain for no reason at all, I'd appreciate it if you didn't post in my threads anymore.
    Not nice! lmcelhiney has been an active and contributive member of this forum for the last few months and I actually find his comments above to be quite pertinent. Could it be that you don't like any opinions different from your own?

Also, as Anjaeka said, you should definitely move this thread to the "Feedback" subforum, at least if you expect the devs to ever have a look at your suggestions! I don't believe they have the time to check everything that goes on in "General Discussion".
    Last edited by MarkHark; 08-06-2019, 04:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wagstaffer
    replied
    Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
    [I]

​​​* a button for grabbing everything from the mailbox- this would be very useful for crafting purposes and not having to grab each item out individually.

This might be problematic, as the items can only be moved to available inventory slots.

* more documentation on the game in general. Alacrity is very important and it's not even mentioned in the game.

It has been reported here that we are expected to "discover" many of the workings of the game.

* a way of knowing when the crafting perks have kicked in. Maybe a pop-up saying the scrapper perk was activated or the salvage perk was activated.

When you are rapidly leveling up to Crafting Level 50, such a pop-up would only slow the process...

* lots more diversity in the daily quests. As it is they aren't even I don't think people even know what they are, you just active them and grind and all of the sudden they're done. Maybe beat a certain level in a certain amount of time, or take no damage vs x amount of enemies etc.

Are you suggesting that we actually do Daily Challenges which DO NOT relate only to the First World? :-)

Please don't do that. The thread is for suggestions not a list of reasons why those suggestions don't make sense to you. I remember your name and you constantly go against the grain for no reason at all, I'd appreciate it if you didn't post in my threads anymore.

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    I have a few things I'd like to see implemented...
    ​​​* a button for grabbing everything from the mailbox- this would be very useful for crafting purposes and not having to grab each item out individually.

This might be problematic, as the items can only be moved to available inventory slots.

* more documentation on the game in general. Alacrity is very important and it's not even mentioned in the game.

It has been reported here that we are expected to "discover" many of the workings of the game.

* a way of knowing when the crafting perks have kicked in. Maybe a pop-up saying the scrapper perk was activated or the salvage perk was activated.

When you are rapidly leveling up to Crafting Level 50, such a pop-up would only slow the process...

* lots more diversity in the daily quests. As it is they aren't even I don't think people even know what they are, you just active them and grind and all of the sudden they're done. Maybe beat a certain level in a certain amount of time, or take no damage vs x amount of enemies etc.

Are you suggesting that we actually do Daily Challenges which DO NOT relate only to the First World? :-)

Leave a comment:

• Wagstaffer
    replied
    Originally posted by Anjaeka View Post
    You should put these in the “Feedback and Suggestions” category. It’ll get buried in “General Discussion”.
    Would I be able to move the thread or would I have to create it again? I know the devs see everything so they should see it here and I doubt many players are checking the feedback and suggestions catagory. I'll see how it does here for a few hours then I'll know if I should move it.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf86PL
    replied
    Gornathan is only good for low lvl players or durning an event. Should have more purposes. For example if you make quest for him he would have better stuff. Kill Kara from tl130 and he can sell you stuff lvl73 (legendary) maybe even unique items .
    When I was doing crafting lvl50 I was buying tons of boxes for 50k like full inventory I was missing button "open all" that was pain in the a$$. Now I'm making new jewellery and other is lots of taping on the phone. Missing button "sell all". That would be nice to have some things to make this stuff quicker and nicer. Father of one and working 10 -12 h a day. Mon -Fr so time for game is hard to get.
    Peace!

Leave a comment:

• Anjaeka
    replied
    You should put these in the “Feedback and Suggestions” category. It’ll get buried in “General Discussion”.

Leave a comment:

• Wagstaffer
    started a topic Game Suggestions Thread

Game Suggestions Thread

I have a few things I'd like to see implemented and I'm sure everyone else here does as well. I know Travis and the devs read everything we write here so I feel this thread could help us the players and the game overall. Any and everyone's ideas are welcome here. Post however many ideas you like and please add context as to why those ideas should be added, thank you.

* a notification of on going events- some people don't log in everyday or week for that matter and if they knew something was going on perhaps they would. It can be done the same way youtube notifies you of a new video.

* separate the training grounds from the story mode. Maybe in the forum of an npc like the store. Also some general ideas of how to properly utilize it, I personally don't even understand it thank God for the smart people of the forum.

* an in-game bulletin board of the probabilities of what certain trials will give as rewards. It will help those that aren't aware of the forum to decide which trails are more logical to grind for whatever purpose they have.

* perhaps the option to chose between gems and gold for the daily quest. With the addition of the crafting system and lvl 75 items gold grinding has completely zapped all of the fun from getting gold. 3000 runs of morg simply because it's the best option is ridiculous imo.

​​​* remove the medium and large treasures as rewards because they are truly worthless or maybe add a possibility of a legendary being found in the chest.

* an out of game reminder to do your dailies.

​​​​​​* increase the price of our items when we go to sell them. A legendary is worth only 1000 or so and brilliant gems are worth a whopping 120 gold hahaha.
Working...
X