Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Mobile gaming] Feature request: control movements

tl;dr: single tap to engage, double tap to move

I'd really like to request a vastly improved movement control for the character on mobile platforms. All the time it happens to me, that if I try to run in a certain direction (and away from the hundreds of enemies chasing me), a sleepy target sits right where I want to move to. As with all interactions during a high trial, the desire to move somewhere else isn't something out of a peaceful mind, but a desperate need. And this sleepy target that doesn't like to hang around with the rest of his bunch just makes the movement impossible, instead the character starts shooting this target. And on the next tap the character does not change his behaviour, he just keeps shooting.

So, I would really like to see the following behaviour: when I tap on an unengaged target, the character should start shooting/casting. But when the target is already engaged, please make the toon move towards this target. I really don't care if there is a single enemy standing around, having a beer - I just want to escape his fellows that stick right to my behind! This could really be made easy if the toon would start to move if I could double tap the target.
    MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 126

Mobile only
    (Inactive / not playing atm - just had enough of DP's bullshit bug bingo)
Working...
X