Inventory Charms & Magic Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inventory Charms & Magic Find

I have seen one idea I like posted a few times, which is making story mode more difficult and rewarding. Not just grinding one or 2 levels, but making replaying it with an existing character more rewarding. I will leave that to the other posts.

My other thoughts:

1) Why not consider adding charms that can be carried in inventory that add boosts to certain stats? (Admittedly and idea stolen from Diablo). But I think it makes it more interesting and allows another way to better customize a build. Charms could be specific for each stat (like on the equipment) and like everything else have multiple quality levels. This would also encourage more people to expand their inventory, thus spending gems, and potentially increasing gem purchases.

2) Along with increasing story mode difficulty/playability, could a "magic find" stat be added. Maybe it is a charm-only stat? But it would increase your ability to get good (legendary) drops anywhere in story mode. So there would be more benefit to replaying levels. Maybe it only works in story mode and not Trials. My thoughts on this is with the crafting system and guaranteed drops, pretty much your only choice is to grind higher and higher trial levels. Personally, I get very quickly bored playing trial after trial. So I switch to my GF character and play the same level over and over. Just thinking that if there was a way to boost our ability to get good drops in story mode, that could be a way of making it more interesting.

These are intended as constructive comments. I really appreciate all the work the developers have put in to this game (and do support with purchases). I don't know a darn thing about programming nor have I thought long and hard about how my ideas might fully impact the game (positive or negative).
Working...
X