Ad Viewing System Revamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ad Viewing System Revamp

Ad watching can be done in a more convenient, hassle-free way by changing the current "Ad Box" system, which sometimes can be so frustrating and time-wasting if your internet connection fluctuates that causes advertisment crash and the mystery box drops suddenly stops, that forces you to exit the game, clear the cache and/or data, uninstalling then reinstalling the app, resetting the ad ID, and restarting the device when using data, and resetting your wifi.

I propose a new, more convenient way of earning gems thru watching of ads by doing them IN THE TOWN. I had read about like this in a thread a long time ago, but I'll simplify this one.
    In my own observation, there is a time gap between the mystery boxes until the next one dropped (a minute or even longer, depends on how long you can kill the montster who will drop the mystery box), so, we can substitute the mystery box into an item which we can use as "passes" or "ticket" to watch an advertisment in the town. The said item might be a drop of monsters, and that will drop in the time gap in our actual game time (in levels or in trials). In boss battles in levels or bosses in trials, there is also a small probability that the item will drop as a bonus reward. After we finish the level or trial, those passes/tickets can be collected, until we obtain 50, then we can watch those advertisments in the town continuously until we consume all 50, while eating peanuts. If there will be remaining unconsumed, those will expire in the next day.
    This way, we can also earn gems during events especially in ANBs because I know that every millisecond in the event is important, that you don't want to click the box if it dropped in the area where it is not clickable in a single tap. It will save more time, will encourage more to watch those ads, removes the frustration among players, and more income for the devs!
    The very essence of this change is a win-win situation for all, as we only move the ad watching in a more comfortable way, with the same effort but in a pleasurable manner
    EDIT: Those passes/ticket can be also dropped in the PC version, but can only be used in other platforms/emulators
    I really hope this will be considered
    ​​​​​
    Last edited by Arnold Fernandez; 03-08-2020, 03:06 AM.
Working...
X