How about a salvage site for jewelry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a salvage site for jewelry?

During every ANB run I craft necklaces and rings that fall short of the end game pieces that I already have on my main account. It seems like such a waste to just sell those pieces for less than they cost to craft, but with the new gear coming on line, I need to create some space in my stash. Please create a salvage port for jewelry pieces that are no longer needed.

Agreed! The entire jewelry making/storage process needs a revamp. With space being so limited it needs its own stash area while still being connected to gemstone storage. Honestly, the way it’s currently set up, I’d rather eat a bag of glass than craft jewelry again.

Comment

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      +1 on having a separate storage space for jewelry; maybe an inventory system like the one that holds crafting materials would be nice!

• lmcelhiney
      lmcelhiney commented
      Editing a comment
      Now, would this be real glass or virtual glass? :-)

• Anjaeka
      Anjaeka commented
      Editing a comment
      A real bag of broken glass. I hate crafting jewelry. A lot.

Gemstones could be auto sorted like materials. That would help a lot for saving space while grinding Story Mode. And while they’re at it, allowing stacks of more than 100 for each gemstone type/level would be awesome. I’ve hit max on some brilliants and they’re piling up. I’ve stopped opening my gemstone bundles because I’m out of storage space.

Comment

You won't see an update now for about a year.

Comment

Crafting worthwhile jewelry can take hours of boring clicking and selling - got to be next on the list of priorities. Make jewelry crafting quick and easy.

Comment

• lmcelhiney
          lmcelhiney commented
          Editing a comment
          Eternium-21
      Working...
      X