More stash space is needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More stash space is needed

With the War Gear update, a lot of new items were introduced, the 6 tabs of 6x6 stash slots was already barely sufficient (especially for people managing several classes, something I gave up on because of stash space limitation), now it is ridiculously scarce.

Please at least add two columns to each tabs (so two rows will suffice to store a full setup, as it was before). Better still, make each tabs the same size as the inventory (8x7) and add one or two tabs.

Here is a mock-up, with only seven tabs, showing it can be done without a huge modification of the UI:

Click image for larger version

Name:	7 tabs of 8x7 slots (50%, 8b:c).png
Views:	723
Size:	234.0 KB
ID:	174682
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

I second that
    Also would be great the be able to store more than 100 gemstones in 1 slot

Comment

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I agree. Add a separate topic for that please.

Especially frustrating is not being able to store a "full set" of gear (including trinkets, belt, rings etc) on two rows anymore. It makes organising gear a real pain. 8 columns wide is basically essential, and an extra row or two and/or extra tab or two would be really appreciated. Especially as we're testing new gear effects and interactions, as well as possibly now it being feasible to have different gear for different bosses in trials. And as you say, if you've got multiple classes (and I enjoy having all 3 for variety), then it's impossible to store everything you need.

Comment

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      This 8 columns for a full setup is maybe my strongest wish. But then adding two columns practically mandates using, on the stash pane, slots with the size of those in the inventory pane. So why not add a seventh row too?

I agree with all of the above. Storage space has become critical.

Another thing that would be useful would be the ability to name rows or color code them. So that you could put your fury gear in red rows and juggernauts gear in blue rows and your gold-mining gear in green rows.

Alternatively the ability to rename items, for example "Joe's Gold-mining Boots" would be helpful.

On another thread, someone suggested separate storage space for crafting jewelry. That would free up at least one whole page.

Comment

Support this 1000,000,000,000e10%.

Could at least one person involved in the admin or development of the game please comment on why we don't have this already?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        Priorities and a small team that is already bottle-necked with bugs and stuff to fix.

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll even pay cold hard earned cash for the space. My stash pages looks like a rhinoceros had a fight with a T-rex.

• C-Dubb1590
        C-Dubb1590 commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah, maybe that would make it more of an incentive for the dev team to incorporate?
        Make it a purchased item... Like maybe $2 per extra row of stash space or something along those lines? The numbers could of course be worked out between the team or whatever, but maybe it's something to think about?

So far, I am loving everything about this new update! However, I feel it kinda sucks that now we have all these new items, yet we have no additional stash space. Maybe it's just me, but I have most of my stash already full and organized how I like it, and these new items kinda throw it all off since now I will have to rearrange everything and salvage some stuff in order to fit the new items that I want to keep...
      Anybody else see this as an issue?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Editing a comment
        Post moved.

• LodWig
        LodWig commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice, Travis.

• C-Dubb1590
        C-Dubb1590 commented
        Editing a comment
        lol, thanks guys! I tried searching before I posted, but apparently my searching skills were not on my side with that one! Thanks for the quick response!

Space knob to eleven:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	8x8.png
Views:	610
Size:	320.6 KB
ID:	174746
      Eternium Files

Comment

• LodWig
        LodWig commented
        Editing a comment
        8x8x8 (512) slots in stash, 8x8 in inventory. (Also added a bit of space between inventory and what is worn by the toon.) Now add 3 heroes and 8 is everywhere, for a total of 1024 slots!

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        I highly highly approve.

• C-Dubb1590
        C-Dubb1590 commented
        Editing a comment
        I highly, highly doubt this will happen... lol but man it would be nice!

Maybe there can be a mini stash option. The bottom row on the stash page can be mini stashes which may be renamed. Each mini stash may contain 6 or so pages with, say, 6x6 columns and rows.

Comment

• Ubba Lothbrokson
        Ubba Lothbrokson commented
        Editing a comment
        I like it. Somehow I don't think it will happen though...

I also second that notion.

Comment

Drop a second stash box. Feel like that'd be easiest.
        Fully agree with the post though. Fantastic effort giving visuals and so much effort towards this.
        QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
        Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

I agree with Rafers. If real $$$$ makes this happen, then make it happen!!!

Comment

I still think I prefer my previous suggestion of an additional inventory tab for each hero - with same number of rows and columns. I called it a “backpack” tab, but the name doesn’t matter. It would allow me to keep alternate sets of gear that are specific to the class of that hero, as well as celestial gear which is bound to that specific hero. And it keeps the high quality gear safely out of the main inventory tab where it is possible to accidentally salvage legendary gear when you are salvaging a lot quickly.

But I’ll gladly take whatever additional storage they can provide. I consider more storage probably the highest priority for improving the game at this point. I really want to play with all the new sets of gear, but even after deleting some old gear in the chest, I really only have room for 1 new type of gear (with 1XP and 1push set). The game shouldn’t be limiting us so much on storage. And as others have said, I would be willing to pay real $ up to a reasonable amount in order to get more storage.

P.S. Most of my chest is used for gemstones and jewelry. I have 4 full tabs for saving near perfect uncommon, rare, and epic jewelry for crafting, as well as 1 tab for all the gemstones. That only leaves me one tab for gear. If they could change the jewelry crafting process so I didn’t need to save all those pieces...or else create another place for gemstones and jewelry, I wouldn’t have a problem with the current chest storage.
            Last edited by 7string; 07-03-2020, 08:01 AM.
            iOS Mobile player: iPad Pro, and iPhone XS Max

Comment

• LodWig
              LodWig commented
              Editing a comment
              And it keeps the high quality gear safely out of the main inventory tab where it is possible to accidentally salvage legendary gear when you are salvaging a lot quickly.
              I'm in constant fear of this.

I really like (and "liked") your backpack idea, my proposal is not really exclusive of yours. It appears to be much simpler to implement though. Also, I don't like having mules for storing items.

Just fixing the jewelry crafting and storage would go a long way to easing the pressure from inventory.
            I want to experiment with different build combinations on different classes, but I just don't have the space to store the gear. Entire avenues of game play are closed off for everyone due to such a basic limitation.

Comment

Any news on that front?
              Eternium Files

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                Editing a comment
                I brought it up to the team. They're working on it.

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                This will be a massive improvement if it goes ahead.

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                in fact, even if they do it for free, I will purchase another in game pack just as a thank you for doing it.

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr.
              commented
              06-30-2020, 09:10 PM
              Priorities and a small team that is already bottle-necked with bugs and stuff to fix.
              The stash space is a huge bottle-neck for us the players, this problem cannot be delayed indefinitely
              Last edited by Coldet; 07-25-2020, 04:36 PM.
              RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Working...
              X